Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Hey Khal I've got your trial version and tried out 1-44 rc, so when I tried to go for the "advanced tab" or whatever is it called for the RoD fire runes the HUD of the thing is bigger than my screen so I was unable to click the start button lol, could you possibly fix that

No I can't fix that, how can a 700x500 gui be bigger then your screen?

Can you printscreen?

Edited by Khaleesi

http://prntscr.com/a5havo I can get to the start button if I move my taskbar to the upper part of my screen then raising the client and moving the taskbar back down

isn't there a way that you can put the bottom bar on the side of the screen, then u could click it?

Going to edit the GUI smile.png

will keep you up to date!

Script updated to V0.95:

- Edited GUI to be more flexible.

Update will be live soon!

Khaleesi

• Like 1

Hey just bought this script last night had no problem with it until just before when I tried running chaos runes and it just runs to wildy ditch right clicks cross wilderness ditch then just exits it and repeats over and over and doesn't cross :/ some help would be great, thanks.

Can you try restarting the client? :)

Bug report Template:
- Mirror or regular client? Mirror
- Running abyss or normal altars? Abyss
- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) Monkfish, glory teleport, all obstacles but axe, large/medium/small pouch
- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. - Forgot to print screen it, will hopefully catch it again tonight when I have time to babysit it again and will post it, but when it gets to the mage of zamorak it says "rotating camera to mage of zamorak" and it just sits there and stays logged in, i've died a few times to a skeleton in that area and have lost pouches because of this problem. Will try to get a picture if you can't figure it out.

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? Mirror

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) Monkfish, glory teleport, all obstacles but axe, large/medium/small pouch

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. - Forgot to print screen it, will hopefully catch it again tonight when I have time to babysit it again and will post it, but when it gets to the mage of zamorak it says "rotating camera to mage of zamorak" and it just sits there and stays logged in, i've died a few times to a skeleton in that area and have lost pouches because of this problem. Will try to get a picture if you can't figure it out.

ok thx for the report, does that happen every time?

Just tested it but didn't had a problem the first 25 minutes...

Can you get me a printscreen? :D

- Mirror or regular client? Regular
- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) 1 Pouch, House Tele, Nature Runes
- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. Not really stuck but when it gets into combat with a skeleton while going to Mage of Zamorak it continues to fight until the skeleton dies and then clicking on the Mage, making it seem very botlike. Not sure how exactly to reproduce since it was a rare event but happened twice nontheless.

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter