Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

• 3 weeks later...

@Khaleesi Could you make little change to ZMI? 

Currently the script puts some of the runes in the rune pouch after crafting them. I feel like this is kinda useless feature, especially with Mirror Mode as it takes few seconds (and I don't think people actually do this while playing legit)

Also, it tries to put runes in the pouch at the wrong time:   Runs to the altar-> crafts runes-> empties Medium Pouch-> crafts runes-> empties Large pouch-> TRIES to put cosmic rune in the pouch(selects cosmic rune)-> decides to craft rune when cosmic rune is selected-> puts runes in the pouch-> teleports

TL:DR, remove rune pouch filling after crafting runes, please

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2019 at 11:09 PM, Seriously said:

@Khaleesi Could you make little change to ZMI? 

Currently the script puts some of the runes in the rune pouch after crafting them. I feel like this is kinda useless feature, especially with Mirror Mode as it takes few seconds (and I don't think people actually do this while playing legit)

Also, it tries to put runes in the pouch at the wrong time:   Runs to the altar-> crafts runes-> empties Medium Pouch-> crafts runes-> empties Large pouch-> TRIES to put cosmic rune in the pouch(selects cosmic rune)-> decides to craft rune when cosmic rune is selected-> puts runes in the pouch-> teleports

TL:DR, remove rune pouch filling after crafting runes, please

I removed this out of the script. Thx for the info
Is there anything else you would like to see improved?

Edited by Khaleesi

On 7/16/2019 at 7:20 PM, iAmBackBois said:

Would like a refund @Khaleesi , @Maldesto . As the script doesn't work flawlessly at ZMI, also, it hangs sometimes while doing nature rune running via brimhaven shops. Thank you.

And can you tell me what isn't working flawlessy on ZMI ...
Been running it for about an hour and it worked just fine

What setup are you using and what path.... get me some more info so I can tell you what to do 😉
and where exactly does it hang on the nature method? Walks fine ... maybe zoom out a bit more?

Edited by Khaleesi

20 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

I removed this out of the script. Thx for the info
Is there anything else you would like to see improved?

Actually, can you add Dust Battlestaff mode for ZMI? It gives unlimited earth+air runes for Teleport+NPC Contact. Currently script prints "We don't have the right runes" even thought it would be able to cast NPC Contact to repair pouch. I have Astrals, Laws and Cosmics inside the rune pouch and Mind runes in the inventory for banking.

I guess the update isn't live yet? v2.46

On 8/14/2019 at 5:33 PM, Seriously said:

Actually, can you add Dust Battlestaff mode for ZMI? It gives unlimited earth+air runes for Teleport+NPC Contact. Currently script prints "We don't have the right runes" even thought it would be able to cast NPC Contact to repair pouch. I have Astrals, Laws and Cosmics inside the rune pouch and Mind runes in the inventory for banking.

I guess the update isn't live yet? v2.46

Checking this out, the staff was already added so that's strange

20 hours ago, dabswax said:

In regards to lavas, do you ever plan on adding rune pouch/mist battlestaff as an option? (with pouch/mist staff/tome you have every spell necessary) only taking up the same space it currently does as it takes out 100 astrals.

Will take a look at this option tomorrow

EDIT:
Script updated to V2.48:
- Fixed ZMI Staff support
- Fixed some small issues with pouches

Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1