Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Got your zoom set to default? Works fine for me tongue.png

hey Khaleesi. 

Does this support the wilderness course? As well, I will be using mirror only, so how does it work with that?

If it is currently functional, may I please have a trial to test. Looking for an agility script smile.png *NOTE*: I Requested trial on your trial request thread :)

oh as well, please tell me it supports energy + stamina pots 0.0

Thanks!

Edited by pancho

hey Khaleesi. 

Does this support the wilderness course? As well, I will be using mirror only, so how does it work with that?

If it is currently functional, may I please have a trial to test. Looking for an agility script smile.png

oh as well, please tell me it supports energy + stamina pots 0.0

Thanks!

Ya it does, but it's not 100% working though.

I'll take a look at wildy course tomorrow!

it doesn't support potions ... I never ran out of energy on any course sleep.png

Don't really see the point though ...

You got 24 hour trial :)

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts
  • Like 1

it doesn't support potions ... I never ran out of energy on any course sleep.png

You got 24 hour trial smile.png

Khaleesi

In wilderness, the only thing that i see happening is that it sometimes tries to do the same obstacle twice even though it passed it. I don't think it lets the emote finish (the emote you do when doing an obstacle) before deciding if to go to next obstacle or go back to that one. As well at times it waits for about 3 sec at end of each obstacle, which makes the trip take an extra 20 sec or so. Otherwise it looks fine so far!

The obstacle that it tries to do twice is the lava rocks, and it pauses before the lava rocks too. This may be the antiban though which I just disabled.

As well before lava rocks it tends to move the screen in a way that the lava rocks go out of the screen (https://gyazo.com/c52fa2bb0dab90bc006b4fec50d77f35). It takes about 5-15 seconds to fix itself here.

It also got stuck underground with skeletons as shown here due to camera issues as well (it tried clicking the black paint): https://gyazo.com/07294fb4cf2cb4c078ff5642b499e0d3

Edited by pancho
  • Like 1

Falador is incredibly slow most laps, sometimes waiting up to 30 seconds before continuing. multiple different spots.

Ya it's due to the obstacle there ... they are weird and have very straneg shapes, making it impossible nearly to calculate the positions or just makes it unable to find it sleep.png Another thing at falador is that this is a giant bottleneck to a lot of botters. Bann rate is insane at fally. Try to skip it smile.png

In wilderness, the only thing that i see happening is that it sometimes tries to do the same obstacle twice even though it passed it. I don't think it lets the emote finish (the emote you do when doing an obstacle) before deciding if to go to next obstacle or go back to that one. As well at times it waits for about 3 sec at end of each obstacle, which makes the trip take an extra 20 sec or so. Otherwise it looks fine so far!

The obstacle that it tries to do twice is the lava rocks, and it pauses before the lava rocks too. This may be the antiban though which I just disabled.

As well before lava rocks it tends to move the screen in a way that the lava rocks go out of the screen (https://gyazo.com/c52fa2bb0dab90bc006b4fec50d77f35). It takes about 5-15 seconds to fix itself here.

It also got stuck underground with skeletons as shown here due to camera issues as well (it tried clicking the black paint): https://gyazo.com/07294fb4cf2cb4c078ff5642b499e0d3

If you would ditch mirror client and use injection it will be a looot better already wink.png

I'll take a look at this issues. Clicking though the ground seems to me an issue with osbot which can't deal properly with objects being visible, but I'll take a look at it ^^

it happens every once and a while. i missed out on the trial tho because i was only 10 agility and i needed that course :s

You got a few more hours wink.png

On the upside though, canifis seems to be waaaay better than wilderness.

It just seems to have a common delay on clicking the tree to climb up to the first rooftop

Ya rooftops are better in general + you get mark of graces ;)

I'll take a look at the tree, though I fixed that.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

Ya it's due to the obstacle there ... they are weird and have very straneg shapes, making it impossible nearly to calculate the positions or just makes it unable to find it sleep.png Another thing at falador is that this is a giant bottleneck to a lot of botters. Bann rate is insane at fally. Try to skip it smile.png

If you would ditch mirror client and use injection it will be a looot better already wink.png

I'll take a look at this issues. Clicking though the ground seems to me an issue with osbot which can't deal properly with objects being visible, but I'll take a look at it ^^

Ya rooftops are better in general + you get mark of graces wink.png

Khaleesi

ahh well im off to sleep

Ya rooftops are better in general + you get mark of graces wink.png

Khaleesi

Alright thanks for reply ;) And its too risky atm to take off glass unfortunately :/ don't last a day without it lol

You got 24 hour trial smile.png

Khaleesi

Do you recommend to enable the antiban feature? 

As well, may I make a suggestion. Would it be possible to add camelot teleport option to seers village rooftop course. I believe once someone has completed the kandarin diaries, you can teleport right to the spot where the course begins (you can change the camelot teleport to be beside the bank). This increases the course xp/hr by around 30k

Edited by pancho

Bought this bot yesterday, and it's been working flawless, the anti-ban is great too!

It's been having troubles picking up marks on Seer's course, and a little bit of troubles when I was doing the fally course, other than that this script works great!

Any input would be great :)

Much love! <3

This isn't a full on bug, but it makes the user look a little suspicious

- Normal client or Mirror client? Mirror mostly, occured on normal client too when I tested it

- What course/ rooftop are you running - Canifis

- What is the issue? The script struggles with the "Climb Tall tree" to start the course (maybe every 3rd time), often takes 5-10s and 4-5 clicks, this is mostly an issue because it's a short distance from the end of the course to the start, so when you're doing multiple laps it looks weird to be pausing each lap.

- What is the script status, (can be seen in the paint) "Interacting with tall tree"

Thanks for any help on this! Love the script so far smile.png

Do you recommend to enable the antiban feature? 

As well, may I make a suggestion. Would it be possible to add camelot teleport option to seers village rooftop course. I believe once someone has completed the kandarin diaries, you can teleport right to the spot where the course begins (you can change the camelot teleport to be beside the bank). This increases the course xp/hr by around 30k

It has been added like 2 months ago... Recheck the GUI xD

Bought this bot yesterday, and it's been working flawless, the anti-ban is great too!

It's been having troubles picking up marks on Seer's course, and a little bit of troubles when I was doing the fally course, other than that this script works great!

Any input would be great smile.png

Much love! QwPha8E.png

Ya Thats a mirror issue :s

This isn't a full on bug, but it makes the user look a little suspicious

- Normal client or Mirror client? Mirror mostly, occured on normal client too when I tested it

- What course/ rooftop are you running - Canifis

- What is the issue? The script struggles with the "Climb Tall tree" to start the course (maybe every 3rd time), often takes 5-10s and 4-5 clicks, this is mostly an issue because it's a short distance from the end of the course to the start, so when you're doing multiple laps it looks weird to be pausing each lap.

- What is the script status, (can be seen in the paint) "Interacting with tall tree"

Thanks for any help on this! Love the script so far smile.png

Ya I know about the issue. I'll get it solved asap! 

Khaleesi

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility