Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Make sure roofs are hidden in the game, you can do that by changing it in the settings.

Can you let me know if you had roofs hidden?

Regards,

Khaleesi

Yes the roofs are hidden, ill go run it for a while to see if it happens again

It happens every 5 laps or so, it just stands infront of the bank like I said before, maybe the teleport puts it at an angle that it cant click the wall?

(Sorry if I need to use the bug template again)

If you prevent the small bug by moving the camera manually for a second this is what you get :p

42e301a2284f25d9a4028a5102d4fa65.png

Edited by Mako

It happens every 5 laps or so, it just stands infront of the bank like I said before, maybe the teleport puts it at an angle that it cant click the wall?

If you prevent the small bug by moving the camera manually for a second this is what you get tongue.png

Same issue, except mine was ran for 24 hours sitting infront of the bank, inb4 ban. lol

If you prevent the small bug by moving the camera manually for a second this is what you get tongue.png

Same issue, except mine was ran for 24 hours sitting infront of the bank, inb4 ban. lol

That's really odd ... Did it give any errors in the console in the meantime?

I'll take a look why this happends :s

Sorry for the inconvience.

Khaleesi

When I do the Varrock rooftop,the bot sometimes misses to take the MoG and jump onto other building.Any fix onto that?

ya it happends sometimes and not really ... I even prevent the player from moving on if a grace is detected on the roof. Still ignores it and runs past it ... Shouldn't happen to much anyway.

To be sure I'll take another look at it :)

Khaleesi

when at falador rooftops it keeps miss clicking the tightrope and ends up just running back and forth for about 2 mins then finally clicks on the tightrope, any fix? it makes me look super suspicious.

Thanks  

It's basicly the osbot interaction doing this... I'll see if i can make custom interactions this weekend.

This is getting out of control indeed :s

After getting 99 a couple of weeks back I decided to rack up my agility on my main account. I am somewhat disappointed to see that the script still has jagged mouse movement and a couple of other issue's. You can't put all the the blame on Osbot's Api (or whatever it's called i'm not a scripter). Multiple scripts that I've been using for the last weeks do not have these issue's.

Well, falador course is still sloppy. Lot's of missclicks overall, especially the tightrope, this has been mentioned above me so I won't go into detail.

Wilderness course: Yep this is a bummer. This has been mentioned wayyy back and is still a problem. After failing a certain obstacle the script will not repeat it, thus losing the total completion xp (which is big). Also, the script will click the stepping stones while the character is already jumping on them.

I realise that some issue's may not have been pointed out, just take this as positive criticism :) I hope you'll look into it.

All the best

After getting 99 a couple of weeks back I decided to rack up my agility on my main account. I am somewhat disappointed to see that the script still has jagged mouse movement and a couple of other issue's. You can't put all the the blame on Osbot's Api (or whatever it's called i'm not a scripter). Multiple scripts that I've been using for the last weeks do not have these issue's.

Well, falador course is still sloppy. Lot's of missclicks overall, especially the tightrope, this has been mentioned above me so I won't go into detail.

Wilderness course: Yep this is a bummer. This has been mentioned wayyy back and is still a problem. After failing a certain obstacle the script will not repeat it, thus losing the total completion xp (which is big). Also, the script will click the stepping stones while the character is already jumping on them.

I realise that some issue's may not have been pointed out, just take this as positive criticism smile.png I hope you'll look into it.

All the best

Blame osbot api and move on... (Mouse movements are AWALYS client related)

If the mouse feels to jagg, we scripters have to live with that. (It will only happends when it fails to get certain destination points. You can thank Alek for that. Not veen mentioning missclick, for exactly the same reason.)

A lot of my scripts don't jagg the louse, simply bcs they aren't interacting with object every 2-3 seconds as agility ...

Wilderness course will be fixed whenever my other bigger project are over smile.png

Khaleeso

Edited by Khaleesi

Just a little advise to people, make sure you are on the default zoom level! I'm using the trial of the script and took me 20 mins to work out why it wasn't running properly.

This is something everybodyshould know indeed :D

Fixed scrren mode, default zoom ... I think osbot will make something for the zoom to set it to default at start :)

Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility