Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Of course, I'm not an idiot. 

Not saying you are an idiot, I get daily 4-5 messages or question why the script isn't working.

I guess you are calling them idiots by this post ... since they didn't knew about the fixed screenmode. :)

Tested all courses and everything runs fine on all 4 of my accounts ...

+ 100+ users are hacing no issues running the script.

Might want to start looking if something worng at your end.

Try restarting the client, 

If you still have this issue, fill int he "bug report" template in the first post.

After that I got the right info and I can adress the issue right away, this way I can help you out very quickly.

EDIT:

Atm there is a minor issue with the camera movements in the client, could be the issue for you.

Will investigate this further!

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Not saying you are an idiot, I get daily 4-5 messages or question why the script isn't working.

Guess you calling them idits by this post ... since they didn't knew about the fixed screen.

If you still have this issue, fill int he "bug report" template in the first post.

After that I got the right info and I can adress the issue right away, this way I can help you out very quickly.

EDIT:

Atm there is a minor issue with the camera movements in the client, could be the issue for you.

Khaleesi

Has been working flawlessly for me, 24/7. No problems whatsoever. Thanks Khal :)

• Like 2

I guess you are calling them idiots by this post ... since they didn't knew about the fixed screenmode. smile.png

EDIT:

Khaleesi

Could be related yes, the camera pans out to the point where it can't see the next obstacle so it seems likely to be having that effect. 

Could be related yes, the camera pans out to the point where it can't see the next obstacle so it seems likely to be having that effect. 

Hmm, which course do you seem to be having this issue? I think I might have ran into it once or twice in the lower level courses, but nothing in the higher tiers.

Varrock and Canifis are the only two I tried it on, it happened twice on Varrock and once on Canifis before I stopped using it. 

There is no way fix it permanent at the moment.

Devs are wokring on camera movements and they broke one of them.

Updating my script will result in unstable actons and eventually lead in rewriting it to the current state ..

Khaleesi

also want to test this. Also what is this fixed screen you speak of? I guess i am an idiotunsure.png

Go into settings on Runescape (the tool-bar), and there will be two display options. Pick the screen that is fixed, because if you use the re-sizable version the client won't be able to run scripts properly. Best of luck, and thank you @Khaleesi for such an excellent script. I bought it almost immediately after the trial that you gave me ended because I simply couldn't help myself. The script is absolutely flawless, and it feels great to press the "Start" button on the script and never have to worry about it getting stuck or breaking whatsoever. Not to mention the price-point is beyond worth it for all that are interested. So far after paying less than seven dollars I have made enough gold (gave it to bae wub.png ) to where figuratively I have completely paid off the script. You've done an excellent job, and so far it has gotten me from 30 agility all the way to 93 and I hopefully will reach 99 but I can't get my hopes up just yet since a ban may or may not come my way. :)

aef982e4dc22ff5f0b66637bafa73338.png

Thank you again.

• Like 2

Go into settings on Runescape (the tool-bar), and there will be two display options. Pick the screen that is fixed, because if you use the re-sizable version the client won't be able to run scripts properly. Best of luck, and thank you @Khaleesi for such an excellent script. I bought it almost immediately after the trial that you gave me ended because I simply couldn't help myself. The script is absolutely flawless, and it feels great to press the "Start" button on the script and never have to worry about it getting stuck or breaking whatsoever. Not to mention the price-point is beyond worth it for all that are interested. So far after paying less than seven dollars I have made enough gold (gave it to bae wub.png ) to where figuratively I have completely paid off the script. You've done an excellent job, and so far it has gotten me from 30 agility all the way to 93 and I hopefully will reach 99 but I can't get my hopes up just yet since a ban may or may not come my way. smile.png

aef982e4dc22ff5f0b66637bafa73338.png

Thank you again.

Wow that is impressive exp/hr! I am guessing that has to be Ardougne since you're at 93?

Massive props to you for getting that far and no bans. :)

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility