Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

100% of the one @ Seers is visible (the very last obstacle, that you click to finish the course). I mean, it's one square to your right and yet the bot clicks the minimap to run 5 steps south and waste an additional 5 seconds or so (and get reported), please do, I really appreciate it. Did you take a look at the yanille essence miner btw? 

The object itself isn't positioned on that tile.

The object is positioned on the tile more south ...

I'll try to make somehting manually for some objects ...

Like i told ya ... the models are all so big and placed on a strange tile -_-

I'll have to check object by object to fix it :(

No essence miner is last priority atm.

Also working on abyss for my runecrafter 

is there anyway to get a refund on this honestly dosen't work like yes its 100% perfect during the run but onces it's done with the lap it won't go on to the next just stays stuck there if its to any use im doing draynor just started training i have to manually take over to get on the roof every time a lap is done once he's on the roof then the script works perfect.

edit: moved to al-kharid before going to sleep thank god i baby sat it for about 30 mins before making my decision of closing it the script would once again get stuck on the first obstacle on the rooftop and spam click my feet... 

if i continue using this script i will be banned in  no time please either refund my money or let me know if this will be fixed and when..

thank you

Edited by sayfert04

is there anyway to get a refund on this honestly dosen't work like yes its 100% perfect during the run but onces it's done with the lap it won't go on to the next just stays stuck there if its to any use im doing draynor just started training i have to manually take over to get on the roof every time a lap is done once he's on the roof then the script works perfect.

edit: moved to al-kharid before going to sleep thank god i baby sat it for about 30 mins before making my decision of closing it the script would once again get stuck on the first obstacle on the rooftop and spam click my feet... 

if i continue using this script i will be banned in  no time please either refund my money or let me know if this will be fixed and when..

thank you

Spam clicking the feet is a known client issue, i've posted this issue more then 3 times in the error section.

I pused another update this morning for the rough wall issue.

Wait till this has been pushed to the SDN smile.png

V0.09:

- Fixed issue with interaction rough wall

EDIT:

Update your client to latest version!

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Spam clicking the feet is a known client issue, i've posted this issue more then 3 times in the error section.

V0.09:

Khaleesi

I was under the impression that the spam clicking was patched

V0.09:

EDIT:

Update your client to latest version!

Khaleesi

i appreciate your quick reply and fast actions on fixing the script i will also try and update my client see if thats whats causing the issue

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :D

• Like 1

i appreciate your quick reply and fast actions on fixing the script i will also try and update my client see if thats whats causing the issue

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! biggrin.png

Np :D 

Easy 37k/h at Seers now, great work @Khaleesi! 

Great to hear!

UPDATE: script updated to 0.09 6 

botting 6 hours straight script working flawlessly thank you only got stuck 1s spamming my feet  and i believe i have newest osbot update 2.3.27 anyways i manually took over and didn't get stuck anymore

Great to hear it runs good now, when did it spamm click your feet? 

Was it wile interacting with an object or walking to something particular?

Khaleesi

Np biggrin.png

Great to hear!

Great to hear it runs good now, when did it spamm click your feet? 

Was it wile interacting with an object or walking to something particular?

Khaleesi

it went up the little wall object in al khirda and when it got on the first roof it started spamming my feet moving the mouse all over nd back to spammig my feet this hasn't happened since again it was just once in 6 hours in al khirda and then 5 hours in varrock it hasn't happened yet so it might of been some random bug that happened past 11 hours i haven't seen an issue.

great job.

it went up the little wall object in al khirda and when it got on the first roof it started spamming my feet moving the mouse all over nd back to spammig my feet this hasn't happened since again it was just once in 6 hours in al khirda and then 5 hours in varrock it hasn't happened yet so it might of been some random bug that happened past 11 hours i haven't seen an issue.

great job.

Hmm, ya could be a 1 time glitch ... Great to hear it's running smooth now ^^

The bot gets stuck a lot at the second obstacle on the Falador course. Could you look into this please? smile.png

The handhold object?

Bot Spam clicks next to Casket at Poll Rooftop Course. have everything updated.

Can you explain this a bit more?

It spamm clicks the floor on a different tile then the basket?