OSBot 2.1.13 - Stable Mouse and Interactions

Laz

Laz, something's up with Tile Destination, it worked fine in 2.1.11.

In 2.1.12 and 2.1.13 however, it does what Swizz described in the other thread. Clicks random tiles, sometimes runs away for a moment along the path, for no reason at all.

I'd suggest you revert it to the way it was in 2.1.11, and start working on randoms and script pausing/stopping, since it still has a lot of problems

Edited by Nitrousek

Looks great. When I try to open it up with the .13 version, it will start, however, when I click on start (when uploading the configuration) it wont work, just keeps the same page. What should I do?

Also, If I try to load it with the v1.8.13 I can't see the script on the local page.

I will donate when I see it does works, not another leach, promise.

Edited by skillx

Looks great. When I try to open it up with the .13 version, it will start, however, when I click on start (when uploading the configuration) it wont work, just keeps the same page. What should I do?

Also, If I try to load it with the v1.8.13 I can't see the script on the local page.

I will donate when I see it does works, not another leach, promise.

If you have any OSBot 2 scripts in your scripts folder when trying to use OSBot 1 it will throw errors as the API's are incompatible. Remove any OSBot 2 scripts and your OSBot 1 locals should work fine again ^_^

Laz, something's up with Tile Destination, it worked fine in 2.1.11.

In 2.1.12 and 2.1.13 however, it does what Swizz described in the other thread. Clicks random tiles, sometimes runs away for a moment along the path, for no reason at all.

I'd suggest you revert it to the way it was in 2.1.11, and start working on randoms and script pausing/stopping, since it still has a lot of problems

What is this? I haven't experienced this at all

Demonstration please :D