Nominate 1 CBA and 1 Trial Mod

Maldesto

Honestly, why isn't Acerd CBA yet...

I dont know what he has done wrong lol

Words from Maldesto:

Because you aren't mature enough to handle a staff position, you are under 16 years old, and you have been banned/kicked from the chat numerous times. You can't even take a proper denial without posting another application 3 days later ignoring me say "don't apply again''

i never knew you could only apply every month but ok. i dont really mind rofl

Words from Maldesto:

Because you aren't mature enough to handle a staff position, you are under 16 years old, and you have been banned/kicked from the chat numerous times. You can't even take a proper denial without posting another application 3 days later ignoring me say "don't apply again''

i never knew you could only apply every month but ok. i dont really mind rofl

lol

Before i read this i was going to say Acerd for CBA. HE IS ALWAYS IN THE FRICKING CHAT IT IS ONLY LOGICAL!

For trial mod, I'm not too sure, that dude who has been reporting all the those duplicate accounts would be a decent start, his name eludes me though.

• Like 1

• Administrator

Before i read this i was going to say Acerd for CBA. HE IS ALWAYS IN THE FRICKING CHAT IT IS ONLY LOGICAL!

May always be in the chat, but is always getting kicked or banned. Already been banned 3 times this year.

0c3ab0b2513d63ba3005922b0d597321.png

Most recent was less than a week ago for this. 

• Like 1

May always be in the chat, but is always getting kicked or banned. Already been banned 3 times this year.

0c3ab0b2513d63ba3005922b0d597321.png

Most recent was less than a week ago for this. 

:troll:

most of my bans were because of i accidently advertised TWICE and in that time we got no warnings doing that (nor kicks only bans) but yer.

lol

For trial mod, I'm not too sure, that dude who has been reporting all the those duplicate accounts would be a decent start, his name eludes me though.

Reports shouldn't equate to being mod material or worthy.
  • Like 1