APA Yak Killer [OSB2]

Apaec

qrjwfK2.png

Welcome to APA Yak Killer for OSBot 2

Flawlessly kills Yaks in Neitiznot for huge exp.

0oWSAeC.png

GET THE SCRIPT HERE!

(Currently free for testing purposes)

qrjwfK2.png

Welcome to the first Yak Killing script written for OSBot 2. This script kills Level 22 Yaks north of camelot, on the island of Neitiznot. The script is capable of gaining large amounts of experience without high requirements.

Requirements:

~30+ combat

Fremennik Trials completed

Features:

Supports all food

Supports Melee and Ranged

Collects ammo if using ranged & re-equips

Customisable food settings

Quick and easy GUI

Safe world-hopping

Supports any ammo

Unbreakable by updates

Botworld handler

AntiBan (Advanced, now built into client)

Advanced combat algorithm

Special attack support

...and more!

qrjwfK2.png

GUI Preview:

b442aeba81757c05f80a1574756a9530.png

Screenshots:

apayaks.jpg

Update log:

Version 1.0 - Initial port and upload request sent

qrjwfK2.png

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 2

paid advertisement was pretty funny when i saw it tongue.png

Hehe smile.png I'm cycling through ideas, seeing what's worth it and what looks good.

This is by no means final.

Specs aren't supported? :/

Sorry, it does, I just uploaded an older GUI pic. Will update this when I get round to it

EDIT: Heres the gui, just took a quick shot with the setup I use.

Annoyingly, regarding the update today (which changed the looks of the spec bar), special attacks are currently not working. I'm sure the devs will patch it soon enough though.

098c3f2bb79d5b4317dfcee69be4602e.png

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 1

Any issues derived from the bot (osb2 api) I cannot be held responsible for and hence cannot fix.

Well that's easy... Just write your own methods for now :p

And btw though i have no right to complain about this i feel as if advertising other scripts in your GUI is going too far. The whole forums are already flooded with shrooms and ssf adds and this is just over the top IMO.

Any issues derived from the bot (osb2 api) I cannot be held responsible for and hence cannot fix.

Well that's easy... Just write your own methods for now tongue.png

And btw though i have no right to complain about this i feel as if advertising other scripts in your GUI is going too far. The whole forums are already flooded with shrooms and ssf adds and this is just over the top IMO.

Especially if he's getting paid that's smart on his end. At least it's not browser popups of forum thread every 10 minutes.

Wow that gave me a good idea....

Well that's easy... Just write your own methods for now tongue.png

Especially if he's getting paid that's smart on his end. At least it's not browser popups of forum thread every 10 minutes.

Wow that gave me a good idea....

Hehe was running through ideas :)

I've actually already removed the ads from the gui, that was just for the test period. I wasn't really getting paid hehe ;) Just flicking through different ideas and seeing which ones work. 

• 3 weeks later...

For me this just randomly stops working for minutes at a time. Everything will be fine but then it just stops attacking and stands there for a good while. Status says it's attacking but it's not doing anything at all. No error logs or anything, hopefully this helps in some way.

Currently have no account to test this with but I'll look into it when i can. try restarting the client. Perhaps this happens after a random, where a random is broken? I'll look into this once i get a worthy account. For now there isn't much I can do

• 2 weeks later...

Currently have no account to test this with but I'll look into it when i can. try restarting the client. Perhaps this happens after a random, where a random is broken? I'll look into this once i get a worthy account. For now there isn't much I can do

when do u think this will be fixed was using the bot today works nice an it still just randomly stops.

when do u think this will be fixed was using the bot today works nice an it still just randomly stops.

o.o had no idea this was still on the SDN, lmao. I planned it only to be there during the client testing week. Will request it to be taken down - I do not currently have the resources in order to fix it. Sorry unsure.png