APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Hey I'm getting this error..

[ERROR][02/21 10:16:39 PM]: Failed to start script [APA Rock Crabs]
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.osbot.V.<init>(ik:132)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.prepare(nj:261)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(nj:221)
at org.osbot.COm1.run(em:279)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Hey I'm getting this error..

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)

Hey, are youu sure you're running the latest version of OSBot? :)

Ffs... Yesterday night i left bot . And same happened this error :

:( Gf hours wasted,,,

Just bought and started botting, perfect so far. smile.png

Suggestion: Add "goals" when to stop the bot. As example if I want to get only 50 attack on my pure, the bot would logout after achieving that level.

World hopping doesn't seem to work by the way, but I'm pretty sure that it's not your scripts fault

Edited by Jaakkol

Ffs... Yesterday night i left bot . And same happened this error :

sad.png Gf hours wasted,,,

Hey, I saw someone else with this error as well, however it's not actually an error with the scrpit but rather an error with the client (there is no line reference in the error to the scripts classes therefore I do not believe the script was involved at the time). I'll pass this on to the developers so they can take a look at what's going on.

Apaec

Just bought and started botting, perfect so far. smile.png

Suggestion: Add "goals" when to stop the bot. As example if I want to get only 50 attack on my pure, the bot would logout after achieving that level.

World hopping doesn't seem to work by the way, but I'm pretty sure that it's not your scripts fault

Hey,

I could add this goal feature if others would like it to. I'll look into it. Thank you for the kind words also, and yes the world hopping isn't handled by me, however ill let the devs know that theres an issue with it and hopefully they'll take a look. 

What sort of problem are you experiencing with it by the way? The more details you give, the better I can aid the developers :)

Apaec

Edited by Apaec

Hey, I saw someone else with this error as well, however it's not actually an error with the scrpit but rather an error with the client (there is no line reference in the error to the scripts classes therefore I do not believe the script was involved at the time). I'll pass this on to the developers so they can take a look at what's going on.

Apaec

Hey,

I could add this goal feature if others would like it to. I'll look into it. Thank you for the kind words also, and yes the world hopping isn't handled by me, however ill let the devs know that theres an issue with it and hopefully they'll take a look. 

What sort of problem are you experiencing with it by the way? The more details you give, the better I can aid the developers smile.png

Apaec

Well, I used the setting for hopping if there's more than X amount of players at crabs. The script logged out and started the world hop event, the event just kept selecting same world all the time and never logged in.

Hey I bought the bot and for some reason it only works for one trip after 1 trip of withdrawing the tab and food it teles back and gets stuck on withdrawing the camelot tab it just keeps withdrawing it then depositing it until it logs out...

hey it seems i have sort of the same problem as dabriel you said its a client problem?

Hey I bought the bot and for some reason it only works for one trip after 1 trip of withdrawing the tab and food it teles back and gets stuck on withdrawing the camelot tab it just keeps withdrawing it then depositing it until it logs out...

hey it seems i have sort of the same problem as dabriel you said its a client problem?

Yes this is a client issue but I thought Maxi fixed it in the latest client release. Have you updated your client to the latest version?