APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

just logs that there is no strength potions, then logs out in general.

1. when it logs there are no strength potions, what does it log exactly? (perhaps I got the name of strength potions wrong).
  2. Are you sure you're using the correct kind of strength potions
  3. If not number 2, then I don't know what it is. All I know is that it used to work, so probably a client issue as we're discussing! :)

i am definitely using right potions, lemme try run it again and get back to you:)

i will try using super str aswell to see if it recognises.

edit: ran it on normal strength again, it chose the strength potions (1) out of bank this time, gonna drop them and try again

[iNFO][01/01 01:43:12 PM]: Started script : APA Rock Crabs
[DEBUG][bot #1][01/01 01:43:16 PM]: Breaking in 1 hours and 53 minutes for a total of 26 minutes
[iNFO][bot #1][01/01 01:43:33 PM]: There are not enough potions in your bank! Script is stopping.
[iNFO][bot #1][01/01 01:43:35 PM]: Terminating script APA Rock Crabs...
[iNFO][bot #1][01/01 01:43:35 PM]: ======================================================================
[iNFO][bot #1][01/01 01:43:35 PM]: Thank you for using [APA Rock Crabs] by [Apaec].
[iNFO][bot #1][01/01 01:43:35 PM]: You gained 0 Exp in 00:00:04.
[iNFO][bot #1][01/01 01:43:35 PM]: ======================================================================
[iNFO][bot #1][01/01 01:43:35 PM]: Script APA Rock Crabs has exited!
[ERROR][bot #1][01/01 01:43:35 PM]: Error drawing canvas!
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.LinkedHashMap$LinkedHashIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source)
at java.util.LinkedHashMap$KeyIterator.next(Unknown Source)
at org.osbot.rs07.canvas.WrappedCanvas.drawScreen(bk:220)
at org.osbot.rs07.canvas.WrappedCanvas.getGraphics(bk:176)
at client.f(client.java:1870)
at ee.oz(ee.java:247)
at ee.run(ee.java:198)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

^^ error when trying to use strength potion (3)

now ran the bot using super strength, also scrolls to the bottom of bank for super strength (1), but works perfectly, gonna try dropping and using only super strength (4)

p.s, sorry for spam.

edit: worked perfectly with super strength potion (4)

must just be a problem with normal strength potion (3)

oh, it just logged for strength potion (4) aswell? weird.

i am definitely using right potions, lemme try run it again and get back to you:)

i will try using super str aswell to see if it recognises.

edit: ran it on normal strength again, it chose the strength potions (1) out of bank this time, gonna drop them and try again

[iNFO][01/01 01:43:12 PM]: Started script : APA Rock Crabs
[DEBUG][bot #1][01/01 01:43:16 PM]: Breaking in 1 hours and 53 minutes for a total of 26 minutes
[iNFO][bot #1][01/01 01:43:33 PM]: There are not enough potions in your bank! Script is stopping.
[iNFO][bot #1][01/01 01:43:35 PM]: Terminating script APA Rock Crabs...
[iNFO][bot #1][01/01 01:43:35 PM]: Thank you for using [APA Rock Crabs] by [Apaec].
[iNFO][bot #1][01/01 01:43:35 PM]: You gained 0 Exp in 00:00:04.
[iNFO][bot #1][01/01 01:43:35 PM]: Script APA Rock Crabs has exited!
[ERROR][bot #1][01/01 01:43:35 PM]: Error drawing canvas!
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.LinkedHashMap$LinkedHashIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source)
at java.util.LinkedHashMap$KeyIterator.next(Unknown Source)
at org.osbot.rs07.canvas.WrappedCanvas.drawScreen(bk:220)
at org.osbot.rs07.canvas.WrappedCanvas.getGraphics(bk:176)
at client.f(client.java:1870)
at ee.oz(ee.java:247)
at ee.run(ee.java:198)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

^^ error when trying to use strength potion (3)

now ran the bot using super strength, also scrolls to the bottom of bank for super strength (1), but works perfectly, gonna try dropping and using only super strength (4)

p.s, sorry for spam.

edit: worked perfectly with super strength potion (4)

must just be a problem with normal strength potion (3)

oh, it just logged for strength potion (4) aswell? weird.

It tries to find the lowest value potion in your bank to use up any spairs. It should only say you dont have enough potions if the number of potions you entered was too many compared to what's in your bank... odd. I'll have alook

I had to stop early, as the world hopping seemed to be a bit off. Nevertheless, this script botted my account for 30 out of the past 31 hours flawlessly, and with good xp rates for the shoddy gear I was using! Would fully recommend this script to anyone making a pure account, or even a main for that matter. 

brnyfzO.png

• Like 1

I had to stop early, as the world hopping seemed to be a bit off. Nevertheless, this script botted my account for 30 out of the past 31 hours flawlessly, and with good xp rates for the shoddy gear I was using! Would fully recommend this script to anyone making a pure account, or even a main for that matter. 

brnyfzO.png

:o !! sweet proggie mate thanks very much for that ! :)

pretty much a flawless bot besides the ad for the private server is kind of an annoyance.

Anyway to remove it plus could you move the stat tracker to the top of the screen. Its difficult to chat with fellow RS members with where it is.

So just did a bank run it withdraws my tele tab but then logs out doesnt withdraw anything else.

Edited by maiss

Does this script attack other people's rock crabs(crabs that are currently attacking other players) ? Or does it not attack other's rock crabs?

From what I've seen, a lot of people are reporting people that attack their rock crabs...

Looking for a script that stays off other crabs

The script will not attack other players rock crabs! :)

pretty much a flawless bot besides the ad for the private server is kind of an annoyance.

Anyway to remove it plus could you move the stat tracker to the top of the screen. Its difficult to chat with fellow RS members with where it is.

So just did a bank run it withdraws my tele tab but then logs out doesnt withdraw anything else.

You can hide the paint by clicking the 'x' button at the top left of it. Also, the ad is handled by the client so unforuntately I cannot do anything about that (it'll be there whatever script you run).