APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

3.03 is still doing the out of ammo bug with iron knives..

A temporary fix for you is to wear a random piece of ammo in the ammo slot (like 1 steel arrow for example). If u keep that equipped it should work.

Use that ^ until I push a full fix today (I've just figured out what's wrong!)

cheers

apaec

Just got perm banned as first offence , got the script about 2 days ago have used for about 2 hours all up , if anyone is thinking of using this or any other script on OSBOT atm if you care about the account you are botting on i would recommend not botting at all , its not about if you will get banned its when , its pretty much guaranteed you will get banned eventually , be very careful.

When i try to run this script, its does not work at all. says error drawing canvas? just paid for this too?

Hi there. Unfortunately that is actually an error with the bot client, where it says error drawing canvas I believe that's an error with the bot trying to draw the paint or similar. I'll report this to the devs but there's nothing I can personally do as it's out of my power to make changes to the client.

Let me know if it starts working

Apaec

I keep getting the error below when trying to run the script, other scripts work for me except this one, it actually ran for 2 minutes once and then i got this error over and over.

[ERROR][bot #1][11/21 04:20:30 PM]: Error in script executor!

java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.osbot.rs07.utility.Area.contains(md:91)

at Main.mainclass.F(u:614)

at Main.mainclass.onLoop(u:325)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(vl:20)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I keep getting the error below when trying to run the script, other scripts work for me except this one, it actually ran for 2 minutes once and then i got this error over and over. [ERROR][bot #1][11/21 04:20:30 PM]: Error in script executor! java.lang.NullPointerException at org.osbot.rs07.utility.Area.contains(md:91) at Main.mainclass.F(u:614) at Main.mainclass.onLoop(u:325) at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(vl:20) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I'll take a look at this, thanks for letting me know.

Okay thanks, I really look forward to using this script. as of now i cant get it to run for more than 2 minutes without giving me that error and also rarely i get another error something about drawing canvas?

This is odd, it seems to be running on my account just fine as of now... :o i'm running the sdn version and it banks fine, draws paint fine, walks to crabs fine. not sure what's gone wrong for you :s