APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

has for me occasionally too, does it usually stop walking near the player house building. not sure what causes it though.

other than that though, pretty good smile.png

Thanks for the kind words, i'll look into this error.

My bot gets stuck when it attempts to hop worlds. Is this the client or the script?

That's actually the client's issue, I do not handle worldhopping as I don't have access to account data such as ur user and pass. Sorry about that, but there's nothing I can do :( Hopefully it doesn't happen too often. If anything I suppose you could just disable world hopping if it's not working for you.

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words, i'll look into this error.

That's actually the client's issue, I do not handle worldhopping as I don't have access to account data such as ur user and pass. Sorry about that, but there's nothing I can do sad.png Hopefully it doesn't happen too often. If anything I suppose you could just disable world hopping if it's not working for you.

only thing i would say about the script is that there's a player who has 'collected' the rock crabs, it'll attack the ones they've 'collected' but not in combat with. (doubt there's much you can do about that?)

the walking error doesn't bother me as much 'cause i don't require banking happy.png

• Like 1

it'll attack the ones they've 'collected' but not in combat with. (doubt there's much you can do about that?)

I don't see this as much of a problem, more of a benefit I guess seeing as you don't fight the same crabs others are fighting. Idk tho, it's probably something I won't change but a fair suggestion I guess.

Apaec

• Like 1

i should have a 5 hour proggy soon, if you would like to feature it? its nice @31k CMBXP/H

I will feature any proggie I get. Would love to see it! :)

everything works perfectly except when it banked it walked half way and didn't do anything. just thought i'd let you know :s

EDIT: it walks just past the real estate then stops ...

That's odd. It shouldn't stop walking there, I cannot see any reason why it would as it would still re-enter the walking loop. I'll look into this, thanks for the report.

Oh shit! :( Unlucky m9!

You won't get rolled back for sure, but be careful if you plan on botting further :(

Thank you for the proggie tho, that is appreciated.

sorry for your loss :(

Apaec

How do you think they know I was botting? I'm not sure, is it that they can see the client? What is it :$