APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

it sometimes gets stuck when walking to crabs and doesn't hop properly. other than that great script!

Hi there mate!

I'm sorry you're experiencing these problems. In terms of these issues, annoyingly they're handled by the client. I'm using the client's walking system and hopping system as they are good from an anti-ban point of view. Unfortunately there's nothing I can directly do to fix these issues other than to prompt for a fix. I'll look into this though.

Apaec

I hate to bring this up as well.. but it seems to crash when banking.. it banks anything left and then logs out.

Hi there, It doesn't seem to be doing this for me, but i'll check out why this might be the case for you. :o

Do you think you could push Attack and Super Attack Potion support? Helps out all of the obby maulers a ton (i.e me tongue.png)

Ummm, maybe. But i'm busy with exams until the weekend so it would have to wait until then!

Apaec

every few hours my ring of life saves me and i log back in at lumbridge? what causes this? the bot eats at 50 % supposedly runs from hobgoblins, is it a random maybe?

Hi there, I'm not too sure what could have caused it but it may have been a random. I'll look into it.

Just bought thanks to the 24 hour trial - Cheers bro :)

Thanks for the purchase, hope it's worth it for ya ! :)

apa

Very satisfied overall, although, sometimes the bot goes bananas and runs south for like two minimap lenghts - and then back to crabs again. It also appears to, pretty frequently might I add, switch rockcrab after just one or two hits on the first one (It runs to another spot). These problems appear when I'm botting @ east if that might help you, haven't botted west at all.

- cocetti

Very satisfied overall, although, sometimes the bot goes bananas and runs south for like two minimap lenghts - and then back to crabs again. It also appears to, pretty frequently might I add, switch rockcrab after just one or two hits on the first one (It runs to another spot). These problems appear when I'm botting @ east if that might help you, haven't botted west at all.

- cocetti

Hi, isn't the random walking just the script refreshing the crabs? :o

As for the switching rock crabs issue, i'll see if I can increase the sleep duration after attacking a rock crab

Apaec

Hi, isn't the random walking just the script refreshing the crabs? ohmy.png

As for the switching rock crabs issue, i'll see if I can increase the sleep duration after attacking a rock crab

Apaec

Realised that it might be that after i posted, sometimes it refreshes when attacking a rock crab though.

A little request, if possible, is a TTL timer next to the skill you're training (time til lvl).

Great script!

- Cocetti

Edited by cocetti