APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

I'd love to get this script and I'd like to get the trial and try it out, but what is the ban rate on this script? 

I've had a few reports of bans, but that's expected I suppose :( I guess getting banned is luck-of-the-draw, some people are luckier than others. Just ensure you have fruity breaks and do everything you can to prevent a ban!

Apaec

(PS i've enabled a trial for you as you requested)

not impressed! could spent my money on something better. bot logs after 1hour and keeps dieing to hobgoblins or randoms lost b ring cause of it. pretty shit don't recommend buying this. FIRST TIME BUYER AND LAST TIME! 

EDIT: if does do a full run it will just log after it has to bank. yet to see it do a full trip on its own or run script for more than 1hour by its own will log after rebanking. not a script that could be left on its own for a few hours to run. unless you have defence then you won't need to bank.

Edited by sharirules

• 2 weeks later...

Im going to start off by saying this is the first script i have ever bought and most likely the last.  I started the script with great intentions from the other customer reviews, but for the past TEN MINUTES the bot has been withdrawing teleport runes or (when i switched it to tabs) camelot teleports then depositing them.  Im really upset about spending money on this and was wondering how do i get refunded? script seems to be completely broken and i followed your exact set up in the bank and tried many different things to get this to work.  This script needs a lot of work and I am not recommending this to anybody unless you wish to waste 5$.  Please fix or refund because this is just really upsetting....

currently stuck in bank. mouse hovers over certain items at random ie bucket, lobster, etc. shortly after viewing the bank the bot shuts off. must be broken from most recent patch, also the walking paths are kind of derpy at some points. my character will run back and fourth going nowhere awhile before continuing on

Oh woah, aparently I got unfollowed from the thread!

bought this bot, it worked for an hour, then just sat in the same spot for hours without moving, when i came back, i had people calling me 'botter' because it was that obvious.:L any reason why it did this apaec?

not sure if this is related but on the log it says 'error drawing canvas'?

Error drawing canvas seems to be a recurring issue for all scripts, and I believe it is a client issue. I'll try and get to alek asap as this seems like an issue which lots are experiencing.

Im going to start off by saying this is the first script i have ever bought and most likely the last.  I started the script with great intentions from the other customer reviews, but for the past TEN MINUTES the bot has been withdrawing teleport runes or (when i switched it to tabs) camelot teleports then depositing them.  Im really upset about spending money on this and was wondering how do i get refunded? script seems to be completely broken and i followed your exact set up in the bank and tried many different things to get this to work.  This script needs a lot of work and I am not recommending this to anybody unless you wish to waste 5$.  Please fix or refund because this is just really upsetting....

I believe this bug came into appearance since the last update as alot of people are experiencing this with their scripts. I'm going to do some research into this and ultimately consult alek to see if he can get it fixed should it be a client issue.

currently stuck in bank. mouse hovers over certain items at random ie bucket, lobster, etc. shortly after viewing the bank the bot shuts off. must be broken from most recent patch, also the walking paths are kind of derpy at some points. my character will run back and fourth going nowhere awhile before continuing on

I believe this bug came into appearance since the last update as alot of people are experiencing this with their scripts. I'm going to do some research into this and ultimately consult alek to see if he can get it fixed should it be a client issue.

since the latest update 2.3.7, the bot just stares at bank screen without withdrawing

This seems to be a universal error experienced by alot of scripts. We're having a discussion in the script development section and trying to determine where this error lies. Unfortunately there's nothing i can do to fix this rather than wait for the developers to fix this ready for next client's release. The developers (alek) are aware.

Apaec

16K views tho QwPha8E.png

They're here fore you bb

thankyou apaec!<3

happy new year!

tried running the bot again, it opened bank tab, withdrew the cammy tab, then logged (same as before client update)

sorry to keep posting errors.

it said there are 'not enough potions' yet i have 75 on the ones i am selecting. (normal strength potions).

i dont know whether this is because item ID's have been changed or not?

thankyou apaec!QwPha8E.png

happy new year!

tried running the bot again, it opened bank tab, withdrew the cammy tab, then logged (same as before client update)

sorry to keep posting errors.

it said there are 'not enough potions' yet i have 75 on the ones i am selecting. (normal strength potions).

i dont know whether this is because item ID's have been changed or not?

Happy new year ! :)

I don't use ids, I actually use the raw names so that shouldn't be an issue. Also item ids never change to my knowledge. In terms of the potions issue, perhaps stick them in the main tab? flicking through the code I can't see any reason why it wouldn't withdraw them. Give that a shot?

Thanks, Apaec

have the food, pots, and tabs all in first 3 slots of main tab, still happening :L

Does it log anything when it stops?

Edit: I was told that the issue could still be occurring from the last client revision. I'll double check this, but there's still discussion amongst the dev and scripters as to what exactly has gone wrong. I'll get back to you when I hear more

Apaec

Edited by Apaec