APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

2 minutes ago, x Ahh said:

Hey APA i bought this on accident when i was meaning to buy your sand crabs bot, i went ahead and bot the sand crabs also. Any chance of a undo on this one?

Hey (:

This should be possible, but unfortunately I don't have the power to do this. You'll have to send a PM to @Maldesto explaining the situation. Cheers!

Apa

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, xycmode said:

Can I get a trial ? I'm trying to decide which script to get, rock crab or sand crab.

Sure thing, done!

3 hours ago, mitchy90 said:

is it still working?

Yes, why wouldn't it be! If you would like a trial to test it out for yourself, let me know. Although i'd recommend Sand Crabs over these for better exp rates!

Apa

Hi all!

Here's a quick status update. As you may already know, an ongoing project of mine recently has been a complete re-write of this script (from scratch). I've done my best to dedicate time to this where possible, and I am getting to the stage where this re-write is nearing completion!

Here's the new startup interface:

CNCoZIV.png

... and here's an example of the setup above running:

Scyw76z.png

The paint colours etc are subject to change; this is still a prototype version, but... it works! (:

There are a few key features which I still have to implement, as detailed below:

• Refresh route pathing
  • Worldhopping
  • West Location
  • Looting

What is to gain from this re-write?

• Improved reliability - an entire change of structure ensures specific / niche situations are accounted for
  • Multiple potion support
  • More intuitive GUI / easier to tweak when needed
  • Dynamic eating thresholds
  • Dynamic potion sipping thresholds
  • Integration of random movements system with customisable frequency and derived deviation
  • ... & lots more stuff, of-course!

I also still have to soak-test the script, to make sure it is as reliable as possible before release.

... getting there! I cannot give an ETA atm as progress depends on lots of variables, many of which are out of my control. Hopefully soon though!

Best

-Apa

1 hour ago, Storm Spirit said:

Sand crabs is way better haha

Sand crabs are good, but since they were introduced, rock crabs have cleared up a huge amount so the potential for xp gain is much higher!

1 hour ago, ThatGamerBlue said:

Your GUIs are so damn sexy, what do you use to make them?

Thanks! :)

I make them from scratch

5 minutes ago, ThatGamerBlue said:

darn, i guess i'll have to stick with my window builder garbage :xboge:

Windowbuilder works, but the auto-gen code can get very messy. Also, for more complex interfaces such as this, window builders are not very good at using OO to make life easier. Creating custom panels and using a bunch of layout managers is by far the way to go!