APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

• 3 weeks later...

haha bro i used your bot 1 year ago suicide botted for a week straight no breaks no nothing the bot was running 24 hours a day i got from 80 str to 95 str and from 81 range to 90 range in that week period i want to tell all of you dont do what i did because i got perm banned and acc got flagged but i guess i wanted to see how long your script would go without getting banned and i was suprised brotha.. i want to let everyone no dont bot for more then 7 hours a day or youll get fucked like i did

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have to leave a review here since I recently came back to OSBot and this is the first script I bought :P...this script has come a long way since late 2014 when I bought it (sorry for never replying back on your request back then :\)! Great job on this Apaec :) it hasn't gotten stuck once since I started using it a few weeks ago, pretty much flawless :) ty!

Edited by Reveance
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, xikenyonix said:

Hey man, How's it going.

How about adding the Waterbirth Island crabs and refreshing them in the Dagganoth Cave. Been doing this on my pure for a long time, Works wonders and it's peaceful.

Heyo, cheers for this.

I've thought about adding waterbirth support but the fact that it's singles makes it pretty tough to automate as you have to carefully enter the spot after refreshing such that you don't wake them all at once. As a result, if the bot were to do it, it could potentially be detectable as the bot would consistently make the same mistakes a human wouldn't make (it would be possible but difficult to prevent this). Additionally, with the release of sandcrabs, more AFK locations have been added meaning that if you want to simulate afk-training it's probably best to do it in a multi-combat area such as crab claw isle. That is not to say that I don't plan on adding it in the future, I may work on adding it at some point as the bulk of the rock crab code needs rewriting anyway, but I cannot promise anything for now!

Cheers,

Apa

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Heyo, cheers for this.

I've thought about adding waterbirth support but the fact that it's singles makes it pretty tough to automate as you have to carefully enter the spot after refreshing such that you don't wake them all at once. As a result, if the bot were to do it, it could potentially be detectable as the bot would consistently make the same mistakes a human wouldn't make (it would be possible but difficult to prevent this). Additionally, with the release of sandcrabs, more AFK locations have been added meaning that if you want to simulate afk-training it's probably best to do it in a multi-combat area such as crab claw isle. That is not to say that I don't plan on adding it in the future, I may work on adding it at some point as the bulk of the rock crab code needs rewriting anyway, but I cannot promise anything for now!

Cheers,

Apa

Really good to hear, I also thought about waking the crabs all at once, My solution was as follows;

There are a particular set of crabs located just here - Marked on the map

f20f7884586ea50acfc4a5fd3f75841d.png

The crab closest to the water edge can be sandwiched there every time, Whether this can be done and made to look "afk" is something i'd have no idea about, Maybe have it attack the trapped crab after every kill. The crabs tend to spawn after you've killed the other, It hasn't seemed to fail me yet. Thanks for the consideration though brother :D Enjoying this script nonetheless.

Edited by xikenyonix
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, oohrahim said:

Can i exchange this script for the sand crabs one? Ban rates on this is crazy compared to what I'm hearing for sandcrabs

This could be possible, but it depends on how long you've owned the script - it may not be permitted.

I cannot orchestrate this myself however, so you will have to contact the community administrator (@Maldesto), who will let you know if you can or cannot.

As for ban rates, what makes the most difference in my experience is how you bot rather than the bot itself. Bot smart and no matter which script you use, you should be fine!:)

Cheers,

-Apa