The Great Transition Forward - OSBot 2

Laz

My software + the FREE bot allow you to make tons of money, all  you have to do is buy it and run it

You don't have to do anything else. My effort in the process is much greater than yours yet I get less than peanuts in return. Yes I'm selling my scripts at much to cheap prices, every one does atm, therefore every one is going to have their scripts repriced. Take another look at the numbers and compare the effort we both invested in the actual process of the money making.

You could run the Shrooms ONCE and almost double your investment even if that investment were 50$. Please. Also price restrictions concerning competition have been added a couple of weeks ago, you can forget about "some one else will come along and make it for cheap".

5ob0w8.png

But I do have right to get more money for my product considering it's undervalued at the moment, the above proggie and the numbers in the previous post prove this point.

Like I said our profits have nothing to do with you and how you price your script, does it?

Seriously stop using numbers because it just doesn't work, this has NOTHING to do with numbers. This is about forcing customers to pay for something they've already payed for

I sure won't be paying for your mistakes. 

This is the nature of the market.. you pay a few dollars and in return you get something which can make you a lot more than a few dollars.

Personally idc if I had to pay and extra $3 per month if I were farming the fuck out of a script, thats fine it's $3, who cares. But the fact that you thinks it's right to force people to re-buy things they've already bought (and to have them keep paying continuously) is fucking insane(this is where the greed shines through).

And no you shouldn't get payed for porting your scripts to 2, that should be mandatory. 

• Like 4

Why can't the emulator just transfer osbot 1 scripts into osbot 2 scripts so none of this drama actually happens and everyone is happy..?

Because over here believes his Shrooms script is worth some crazy amount and is desperately trying to seize the opportunity to make a few more cents from his script. For the record @, I think @Diclonius has a better fungus script than you.

Edited by Realist
  • Like 1

Like I said our profits have nothing to do with you and how you price your script, does it?

Seriously stop using numbers because it just doesn't work, this has NOTHING to do with numbers. This is about forcing customers to pay for something they've already payed for

It absolutely does, I know my users can get 150$/month (that's 1 tab, 6 hours per day) extremely easily, so I CAN charge these users 5$/month because it's a relatively small expense on their side.

If they aren't willing to make that monthly investment even though it only represents around 4% of their monthly profits, then to bad for them.

I sure won't be paying for your mistakes. 

I didn't invent the current market system, the mistake isn't mine.

This is the nature of the market.. you pay a few dollars and in return you get something which can make you a lot more than a few dollars.

That's only the nature of risk markets.

This obviously isn't a risk market.

Script writers are finally going to get the proper market protection and an almost fair compensation for their work and dedication / time invested.

The consumer will be still be able to make huge profits, the monthly fee only represents a small expense when you compare it to the profit you can make. To bad if you are too greedy to invest 4% of your monthly profits in the main tool allowing you to make that very profit.

Because over here believes his Shrooms script is worth some crazy amount and is desperately trying to seize the opportunity to make a few more cents from his script. For the record @, I think @Diclonius has a better fungus script than you.

I don't care what you think about my product and it's really not relevant to this topic, if you are out of real arguments please leave the discussion.

Also:

35df676e9e35c2539a3079547fe05ea1.png

d7254c95181d78e22f16d156f7746be6.png

The discussion concerning my scripts stops here.

Edited by Botrepreneur

It absolutely does, I know my users can get 150$/month (that's 1 tab, 6 hours per day) extremely easily, so I CAN charge these users 5$/month because it's a relatively small expense on their side.

If they aren't willing to make that monthly investment even though it only represents around 4% of their monthly profits, then to bad for them.

I didn't invent the current market system, the mistake isn't mine.

That's only the nature of risk markets.

This obviously isn't a risk market.

Script writers are finally going to get the proper market protection and an almost fair compensation for their work and dedication / time invested.

The consumer will be still be able to make huge profits, the monthly free only represents a small expense when you compare it to the profit you can make. To bad if you are too greedy to invest 4% of your monthly profits in the main tool allowing you to make that very profit.

I don't care what you think about my product and it's really not relevant to this topic, if you are out of real arguments please leave the discussion.

Also:

35df676e9e35c2539a3079547fe05ea1.png

d7254c95181d78e22f16d156f7746be6.png

The discussion concerning my scripts stops here.

The discussion concerning your scripts does not stop here because all of your arguments are based on your holy fantastic, impeccable Shrooms script that everybody can't get enough of.

The discussion concerning your scripts does not stop here because all of your arguments are based on your holy fantastic, impeccable Shrooms script that everybody can't get enough of.

All of the previous calculations were based on a mining script written by Eric.

Joe brought up my script, I proved him wrong, that's all.

None of my arguments rely on a specific case, I can apply them to every single money making script from this site.

If you can't properly discuss any of the real points I brought up just leave.

Edited by Botrepreneur

All of the previous calculations were based on a mining script written by Eric.

Joe brought up my script, I proved him wrong, that's all.

None of my arguments rely on a specific case, I can apply them to every single money making script from this site.

If you can't properly discuss any of the real points I brought up just leave.

You've stated x amount of times that you deserve more money than what you're getting for your script so don't lie by saying you're not basing things from your Shroms script that you are infatuated with.

You've stated x amount of times that you deserve more money than what you're getting for your script so don't lie by saying you're not basing things from your Shroms script that you are infatuated with.

f24e7189a1fb00be4d14069890e89460.png

SCRIPT WRITERS

WE deserve more money than WE are currently getting from OUR scripts.

I may have used the first singular person when discussing my Shrooms script and myself as a CASE of the global issue. 

Anyways, still not a real point is it ? Instead of trying to attack my persona you should go and gather some proper arguments concerning the issue.

Edited by Botrepreneur

Rebirth of the script market.

01. There is no such thing as lifetime support for OSBot 1 scripts, only one-time fees opposed to reccurent fees.

02. The market should have rational and fair restrictions in order to protect the providers from unfair behavior and to prevent chaos.

03. To protect the consumer, the market has to guarantee a minimum maintenance time for every product, if not then the consumer should clearly be made aware of this.

04. A reoccurring fee should remain insignificant compared to the profit its product can generate (never more than 10% per cycle).

05. Considering the dynamic essence of a product "Script", the concept of one-time fee should be deprecated in order to guarantee regular compensation for the provider and regular maintenance for the consumer.

06. All OSBot 1 scripts should be ported free of charge and as a result of this be treated as OSBot 2 scripts.

07. One-time fee and recurring fee products should never co-exist in the script store.

08. In order to protect the consumer, one-time 24h trials for products should become an official feature of the OSBot platform.

09. Refunds for a product X will only be considered if: the consumer has used an official trial for X and if the the provider fails to respect his guarantee of the maintenance time (should this guarantee exist for X).

Edited by Botrepreneur

SCRIPT WRITERS

WE deserve more money than WE are currently getting from OUR scripts.

I may have used the first singular person when discussing my Shrooms script and myself as a CASE of the global issue. 

Anyways, still not a real point is it ? Instead of trying to attack my persona you should go and gather some proper arguments concerning the issue.

You seem to be going on a money hungry rampage dude chill out. How much are you being shortchanged? I can give you a helping hand if you need man..

If I'm forced to pay again for this script I'll be taking my money elsewhere which means OSBot will lose $10/Month and will lose a member of the market. Put some statistics on that. I'm done debating my point in this conversation. There are plenty of other websites that offer the same services, who care about their consumers.

Edited by Runescape99
  • Like 1

You seem to be going on a money hungry rampage dude chill out. How much are you being shortchanged? I can give you a helping hand if you need man..

Again with the personal attacks. Bye.

If I'm forced to pay again for this script I'll be taking my money elsewhere which means OSBot will lose $10/Month and will lose a member of the market. I'm done debating my point in this conversation. There are plenty of other websites that offer the same services, who care about their consumers.

From a consumer point of view I understand your frustration.

The thing is, the same things will happen on every other botting site sooner or later.

Our script market has been exhausted because of concepts such as "one-time fee" and needs a rebirth.

If because of this rebirth every one moves on to another site with similar concepts then it will only be a matter of time until that site 's market also gets exhausted. You are going to end up paying one-time fees every time you switch sites = recurrent fees. Might as well stick with the site and products you are used to and embrace the new system / try to improve it by discussing the specifics etc..

Don't get me wrong, but why not just getting a working osbot 1 script emulator, delete the osbot 1 client, and make the rest of the coming payments a monthly fee?
Not that i really follow this discussion with personal attacks etc etc (don't want to waste my time), but in my point of view it would solve problems like:
1. People don't have to rebuy the one-time-fee scripts. I'm sorry, but unfortunately i stuck at osbot 1 as i am not going to spend like $70 again to be using my script which i already bought.

2. Script writers will be forced to transfer their scripts. If they won't it's their own choise, but the rest of their payments will contain a montly fee they will even earn money with

3. Costumers will actually be happy for osbot 2 coming out, as they can use the awesome new client with their already paid scripts.

Edited by Mojito

Don't get me wrong, but why not just getting a working osbot 1 script emulator, delete the osbot 1 client, and make the rest of the coming payments a monthly fee?

Not that i really follow this discussion with personal attacks etc etc (don't want to waste my time), but in my point of view it would solve problems like:

1. People don't have to rebuy the one-time-fee scripts. I'm sorry, but unfortunately i stuck at osbot 1 as i am not going to spend like $70 again to be using my script which i already bought.

2. Script writers will be forced to transfer their scripts. If they won't it's their own choise, but the rest of their payments will contain a montly fee they will even earn money with

3. Costumers will actually be happy for osbot 2 coming out, as they can use the awesome new client with their already paid scripts.

You want a working OSBot 1 version and a working OSBot 2 version of the same script, both with maintenance and both for free ? huh.png

Also they could just deduct any money you spent on a script from its recurrent payment, that way you don't "lose" any money invested.

E.G: you spent 10$ (one-time fee) on a fisher script that will have a recurrent payment of 3.33$/month = you get 3 free months of that script.

Edited by Botrepreneur

You want a working OSBot 1 version and a working OSBot 2 version of the same script, both with maintenance and both for free ? huh.png

Also they could just deduct any money you spent on a script from its recurrent payment, that way you don't "lose" any money invested.

E.G: you spent 10$ (one-time fee) on a fisher script that will have a recurrent payment of 3.33$/month = you get 3 free months of that script.

I'm not a developer, but isn't it possible to have an osbot 1 script emulator inside the osbot 2 client? I thought they were developing this, as there is one now (with bugs)

That would be an option, but it just doesn't sound fair to me to make all costumers pay a montly fee for scripts they already bought (which were promised as one time fee). I know people have the choise to use osbot 2 or not, but if they want to completely switch over to osbot 2, they should delete the osbot 1 client in my opinion. I'm sure a lot of people (me included) will still stuck at the osbot 1 client just to run their one-time-fee scripts..

Edited by Mojito