Are trial mods considered staff?

RoomScape

@Gilgad's resignation is not only temporary, but he moderated for how many months.

@Raflesia is exactly the same, he moderated for months before he received the administrator rank.

Trial moderators have not shown the same dedication for the same or a longer period of time.

Let me contextualize this so you can understand.

That would be the same as offering all regular members the same perks as someone who has purchased sponsor.

The Ex-staff rank also entails free, unlimited, VIP for the person who has it.

Trials will not receive Ex-Staff PiPs.

Then maybe it should be renamed to Ex-Mod instead of Ex-Staff. Currently, Trials are considered staff, but not fully mods.

I guess that would be weird for admins, but that's quite contradictory to trial mods. tongue.png

Not going to change a user-group name because one member is dissatisfied.

Would require a new PiP and just cause unnecessary inconvenience.

Not sure why it's contradictory if the mass majority of people understand the principle.

Roomscape your arguments suck. 

Yes they are considered staff because they have the same permissions as Globals, disregarding some ACP access, but they aren't considered for the "Ex-Staff" rank as it's only a trial run to see if they will officially be joining us.

There's your answer. laugh.png

This thread was just locked and messed up my reply. -.-

Idc about it, it doesn't bother me in the slightest, I'm just curious, lol.

And just because people accept it doesn't mean it's not contradictory. :p

Ex-Staff is proper. We were once part of the staff team, we served for a decent period of time, and now we are not a staff. So we are ex-staff. 

I understand that, was just wondering why trials didn't get it since they're a part of the staff team, considered staff and also do tasks just like global mods would.

edited. /thread

You have to realize trial mods are only demoted for not doing enough, meaning they aren't worth of global so they aren't really worthy of ex staff if they didn't even do enough to get global.

Sometimes, or they're demoted for not fitting into the clique. Edited by Eliot

• Administrator

Sometimes, or they're demoted for not fitting into the clique.

Haven't seen that yet? Could you tell me who you are referring too? I know you were demoted for bashing the bot, not dealing with anything because you were trying to fly under the radar, and you just wanted to be "in" and see all the inside things. You could care less about the position you just wanted to know what the staff was saying.

Haven't seen that yet? Could you tell me who you are referring too? I know you were demoted for bashing the bot, not dealing with anything because you were trying to fly under the radar, and you just wanted to be "in" and see all the inside things. You could care less about the position you just wanted to know what the staff was saying.

Mind sharing any evidence to support these pathetic claims?

• Administrator

Mind sharing any evidence to support these pathetic claims?

Well seeing as your not staff anymore. EVERY staff member wanted you demoted, and didn't want to have you a second time around. That seems to be enough for me. I don't need to prove to someone who is shady and leaves the bot every time a shitty bot opens up and runs there to try to be first and start all this crap and then it dies and he comes crawling back to me for a staff position. 

• Like 1