I will never back down....

lolmanden

He scammed some-one for $100+, then refunded it to come back I think.

Thats why he has the TWC, semi deserved but since then he has been anything but a scammer, I think its time for it to disappear, he has worked hard to get rid of it.

It's actually around $10..

lol...

And i was literally new back then.

Edited by lolmanden

He scammed some-one for $100+, then refunded it to come back I think.

Thats why he has the TWC, semi deserved but since then he has been anything but a scammer, I think its time for it to disappear, he has worked hard to get rid of it.

Really? I heard it was like $200 or $300...

New evidence shows that lolmanden has scammed $418.75 and has since refunded it all but someone's kid, who he claims he never had.

Although that brings up a grave concern... Who would want a kidnapper and possible moldestor in our community? Anywho... I would support him for his removal of twc. Although he's only been imprisoned for 10 months, I think he should be let off early due to good behavior. I remember all those times he has been helpful to everyone and everything he's crossed paths with. He is trying to amend for the wrong he has committed in the past by restarting anew. However, due to certain restrictions put onto him by the higher ups in the community, it's proven quite difficult for him to move on and begin to adapt to the new lifestyle we have all chosen to live with. I believe it's only suitable that we all start clean over again, even if that does mean letting a possible kidnapper in, but then again, we have no proof of him kidnapping. Innocent until proven guilty is my motto, although that doesn't mean that we should become carefree and let our guard down. We do need to keep a close eye on him in case he does attempt to go after other kids, but hopefully that's just my wild speculation. As of right now, he is the oldest inmate we have. Although he's been on probation for a while, and has seen others walk out free and clear, I think it's about time we let bygones be bygones and cut the chains off this mans hands and feet. Let him roam around free and to his hearts content. Although other inmates have since been executed due to sufficient proof and continual disregard for the rules we have set to ensure safety for everyone, he has proven to be quite the trustable adversary and we must treat him as so. Having him with these shackles, although he's free, makes everyone scared and distant from him which is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy - unless he was in fact a proven moldestor.

I hope you have come to agree with what I have put in front of you and I hope that you can open your eyes to see past his shacked and deep into his heart. He's a good man that had just been influenced by the evilest of things ever to roam this world - @Satan. If anything, punish @Satan for all the whispers and promises he has spoke to this poor, misunderstood cretin.

Now, I beg of you all. Please. Open your eyes. Try to at least take what I say to heart even if you have closed it off to the world. This man deserves to be freed. That's what everyone deserves, is it not? If we continue to shun him like this, what will others see us as? A heartless group of people that imprison those we don't wish to understand or even know? Or, worse yet, what would our forefathers say to such a harsh treatment? I for one cannot and will not stand for this and I am starting a petition to free this man. Anyone who gets in my way shall feel the wrath of a @Catastrophe like they've never witnessed before. Heed my warnings and do as I say. It's for the betterment of mankind and that's all I wish for and I hope the same could be said for you.

Please, take your time and see what I'm trying to get at. I know it's in your heart. All of you. Just please open it up and feel the feels that are coming out right now.

Thanks for your time,

@RoomScape

• Like 1