Change the limiting PM's

Kittens

oh noes!!!! osbot is a business.

if you all of you are going to try and say it like that, how about we start listing out a ton of reasons that osbot needs to step up and fix??????? as a "business"?

im not asking for a bigger freaking inbox, i want to send PM's to people like a normal forum lets you send PM's and not ask money just to send PM's over a forum...........

lol?  then youre showing that osbot is being greedy if you're going to say if you want to send more than 1 pm an hour pay us moeny. end of story

OSBot is more than a community, it's also a business platform.

You need to be able to send unlimited amounts of PMs for your business? Then pay the platform it's share. 

That's how e-commerce works.

OSBot have their costs too you know, they can't pay their server space with your feedback points.

Sorry : / 

Edited by Botrepreneur
  • Like 1

OSBot is more than a community, it's also a business platform.

You need to be able to send unlimited amounts of PMs for your business? Then pay the platform it's share. 

That's how e-commerce works.

OSBot have their costs too you know, they can't pay their server space with your feedback points.

Sorry : / 

DUDE IT COSTS OSBOT NOTHING IF I SEND A MESSAGE....... if you wanna say its a business how about you make a thread where osbot needs to step up more as a business?

costs? dude they have plenty of freaking donors to cover most if not all of their costs and sponsors as well. the limiting PM's wasnt put in place because they want more money its put in place because idiots wanted to send out Mass pms and phish people.............

What about they just lower the time from 1 hour to 30 minutes? That wouldn't hurt anybody?

^^ This......... btw its not an hour i think its like 2-3 hours? not sure 100%, CBA to send another PM cause then i can't send one later which is pretty lame.

and it should be lowered than what it is now, because theres usually a mod always online that can handle any issues/reports

Edited by Verified

• Administrator

Never bothered you until you lost all your ranks. You run a business from our website and pm a lot of people, yet can't spend 9.99 to help your business. I'd rather save people from phishers. You think I care that you're upset over not being able to pm that quick over people getting scammed? I'll pick you being pissed off every time.

On a side note, you know how many vip+ i've seen spam a phish link? NONE.

• Like 4

Never bothered you until you lost all your ranks. You run a business from our website and pm a lot of people, yet can't spend 9.99 to help your business. I'd rather save people from phishers. You think I care that you're upset over not being able to pm that quick over people getting scammed? I'll pick you being pissed off every time.

never bothered me cause i lost all my ranks ya, even when i didnt have a rank i could actually send a few PM's to people still.

lol i dont plan on buying VIP until OSBot 2 works fully and scripts work over there and etc. Also how many people with 100+ feedback have spammed out a phishing link??????  

How about changing the limit for members who have been registered for longer than 4-5 months or something and have a high post count????? How many members like this have there been to send out phishing links???????

And I wasn't spamming to get post count up, if you look closely to at my posts for the past 1-2 months probably even 3, i don't even post that much at all, and like 6+ people have surpassed me in post count, sorry i made a post to change title and did report about it

Edited by Verified

Ouch. but true...