When will Osbot 1 be Osbot 2?

ImMoney

When will there only be one Osbot? When will 1.8.7 be 2.X?

Approximately how long time will that take? 

When the development of OSBot produces a finalized product. At the moment there are still a lot of components missing such as a few Random Solvers + some bugs with the API methods. In addition to that the OSBot 1 emulator is not anywhere near flawless either but works to a good standard so using OSBot 1 scripts on it will be a bit hit + miss. 

We expect to see it within the next month or so have a finalized release, in which OSBot 1's life cycle will be given 1 month for people to use their Premium scripts as much as they want. Once that month is over, OSBot 1 will be discontinued and hopefully by that time brand new scripts will be released for OSBot 2.0 ^_^

When the development of OSBot produces a finalized product. At the moment there are still a lot of components missing such as a few Random Solvers + some bugs with the API methods. In addition to that the OSBot 1 emulator is not anywhere near flawless either but works to a good standard so using OSBot 1 scripts on it will be a bit hit + miss. 

We expect to see it within the next month or so have a finalized release, in which OSBot 1's life cycle will be given 1 month for people to use their Premium scripts as much as they want. Once that month is over, OSBot 1 will be discontinued and hopefully by that time brand new scripts will be released for OSBot 2.0 happy.png

Wait a second.........!

Won't I be able to use my current premium scripts that I've bought on Osbot 1 on osbot 2????

Why can't the scripters just modernize the scripts? Dang this is bad news.........

Wait a second.........!

Won't I be able to use my current premium scripts that I've bought on Osbot 1 on osbot 2????

Why can't the scripters just modernize the scripts? Dang this is bad news.........

That depends on the developer's decision. By the way things are going though, you probably won't be able to use them once the 1 month period is over.

• Like 1