Pizza Party this Friday/Saturday, bring your party hat

Timekeeper

Haven't decided what day yet.

But on one of those days I plan on doing a 10+ person pizza give away. Still thinking of ideas how to pick winners. I just wanted to post a thread now to build up some excitement for it so that there isn;t only 5 people participating.

Depends how it goes I might only do 3 or so.

Also show originality and work into whatever it is the game is. Copy and pasting entire articles off website = lazy.

Furthermore there are some people banned from participating who will be notified via pm due to past behavior (Example: WInning free pizza then badgering me on Skype for it as soon as possible as I am trying to buy 3 others pizza, or sending me the invoice for a pizza that cost $45 because you went stupid with toppings)

Also, I am sad to say this is only available to those who live in the United States unless I discover another method to buy those who live elsewhere pizza. I have to purchase the pizza by buying an e-giftcard and using that to pay for it, and those only work in the USA.

The contest will be held around 6-8 PM central standard time

This thread will be updated with any and all information regarding contest rules

I do this because I sincerely enjoy my time here in this community. I know one day it will come to an end and I just want to give back to a community that has provided me an escape from my real world stress and remember what it was like to be a kid once. It's the little things in life that I cherish, and this community is one of my hobbies I do enjoy. 

The contes

Edited by Timekeeper
  • Like 2

• 3 years later...