About Scripters

qarielq

How do you guys feel about scripters telling you their script works flawless/etc, only to realise that there are countless problems with the script after purchasing? And when you pm them/post on their thread they just ignore you or insist that only you have this problem when there are many others posting telling the scripter that their script is not working?

I'm pretty sure there has been a thread on this before but I can't find it so I'm just making a new one. I'm not hating on anyone in particular, just want to find others' opinion on this as I feel kind of cheated....

PS: Im talking about PAID scripts not free scripts. 

• Like 2

Well it's on you really to see the sort of feedback on a script before you purchase it, so that's first your responsibility. However I do agree that it's not right for them to ignore paying customers. After all they are supporting you financially but some people are just lazy 

Edited by Divinity
  • Like 1

Well it's on you really to see the sort of feedback on a script before you purchase it, so that's first your responsibility. However I do agree that it's not right for them to ignore paying customers. After all they are supporting you financially but some people are just lazy 

I forgot to mention that I DID point out that many people were complaining that there were problems with the script. But since script writer assured me that it was working flawlessly, I decided to trust them and purchase it. Thats partly the reason I feel cheated. When I try to ask them nicely about this problem, they either ignore me or insist nothing is wrong even when I post screenshots/tell them the exact problems I was facing. It would be nice if they actually took the effort to look into it.

I would be totally ok with it if they told me that they need some time to fix it/ etc in a reasonable timeframe. I understand that they are not on their computer 24/7 and have their IRL stuff to do. But it makes me so pissed off when they just outright deny it when evidence is being thrown right at their face and they still insist that it is "flawless"... 

Edited by qarielq

Am I allowed to name and shame here? lol

Yes. I know you've got my script. Would love to hear what you've got to say on that topic. I'd say everything I've claimed about my script is true, and I usually provide excelllent customer feedback (Been busy this week with a new script, but still working on KotD). I definitely think some scriptwriter's could provide better feedback.

Let's hear what you've got to say :)

• Like 1

Yes. I know you've got my script. Would love to hear what you've got to say on that topic. I'd say everything I've claimed about my script is true, and I usually provide excelllent customer feedback (Been busy this week with a new script, but still working on KotD). I definitely think some scriptwriter's could provide better feedback.

Let's hear what you've got to say smile.png

Yea I got Deffiliate script and I'll like to say that he is one of the most responsible script writers in this site,

I dont think I should name the person I'm refering to though, his script is going to be taken down soon anyway if he doesn't update it in ~24hours.

Even script writers like Alek bothers to maintain his FREE script, so I don't see why this person can't maintain his paid script.

Yea I got Deffiliate script and I'll like to say that he is one of the most responsible script writers in this site,

I dont think I should name the person I'm refering to though, his script is going to be taken down soon anyway if he doesn't update it in ~24hours.

Even script writers like Alek bothers to maintain his FREE script, so I don't see why this person can't maintain his paid script.

I would agree with this 100%

• Like 1

Say the name. If there is someone not updating scripts you need to let them know if a pm and posting in their thread isn't helping. I will remove the script if its broken.

FLAWLESS || DruidKillah || AIO || FOOD SUPPORT || DEATHWALKING

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/27585-flawless-druidkillah-aio-food-support-deathwalking/