Looking for some good audio quality and stylish headphones.

Arctic

beats by dre don't make me laugh LOL

honestly overpriced as hell, for their price tag you can buy better sounding headphones and etc like bose,soundhesier or however you spell it and etc

Thanks, but there were two bits of criteria which you addressed one and then you suggested two brands that make a multitude of headphones.

0/10 Would not take advice again.

Not a fan of the style though =\

I was looking at AKG's as well.

q701_akg.jpg

I would highly recommend AIAIAI TMA-1 studios. I bought these a few months ago and they are the greatest headphones I have ever heard/owned by far. If you're willing to shell out $350 for beats just buy these for $200 and you will be blown away. http://www.amazon.com/AIAIAI-TMA-1-Studio-Headphones-Microphone/dp/B00938QTQY/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1399826344&sr=8-5&keywords=aiaiai+tma1

I have the studio ones which are over-ear but they also sell a DJ version that are on-ear but are supposedly not as balanced.

Don't buy into the BOSE cult or unnecessary things like noise isolation that usually don't work well and are annoying when it requires batteries. The TMA1s isolate noise very well and sound amazing. They're one of, if not the best headphones you can buy for under $200.

Edited by DMT