Up the requirement of Verified transactor rank

lolmanden

100 successful trades is plenty to demonstrate trustworthiness.

Sure it does only the fact that you fail to demonstrate the examples of people who did not scam that are 100-199 feedbacks+ considered to people who did actually scam at that amount. You cannot just go and say like that it's like saying ''I am not a scammer, you go first.''.

Empty statement from you, yet again.

Edited by lolmanden

Sure it does only the fact that you fail to demonstrate the examples of people who did not scam that are 100 feedbacks+ considered to people who did actually scam at that amount. You cannot just go and say like that it's like saying ''I am not a scammer, you go first.''.

Empty statement from you, yet again.

Rofl?

Look at the top 5 feed backed users, look at Pink Clay, look at Arctic who would have it if he had VIP+.

The list of users who are verified and have not scammed outnumbers your little list by a long shot.

You need to learn how to grow up and have a discussion without attempting to provoke an argument through pitiful insults. It gets quite annoying after awhile.

• Like 5

Rofl?

Look at the top 5 feed backed users, look at Pink Clay, look at Arctic who would have it if he had VIP+.

The list of users who are verified and have not scammed outnumbers your little list by a long shot.

You need to learn how to grow up and have a discussion without attempting to provoke an argument through pitiful insults. It gets quite annoying after awhile.

I edited a bit ago, I said 100-199 feedback in those average as we are talking about the new requirement which I suggested 200 feedback. Not those 1000's or 500's feedback guys. And you are telling me only Pink clay out of the members i've told that are banned.

And if you take my insults too seriously then sorry did not meant to do. Though don't insult back, I thought you're a moderator and not an ex-staff.

Edited by lolmanden
  • Like 1

I edited a bit ago, I said 100-199 feedback in those average as we are talking about the new requirement which I suggested 200 feedback. Not those 1000's or 500's feedback guys. And you are telling me only Pink clay out of the members i've told that are banned.

And if you take my insults too seriously then sorry did not meant to do. Though don't insult back, I thought you're a moderator and not an ex-staff.

The verified rank is for those 100+

You can't just make up a scenario and restrict it within 100-199 feedback. That's irrelevant and defeats the purpose of the rank; and yes, you're right. I am a moderator, but I'm not going to baby you and make you feel like you're the only user here. I'd rather criticize you here on an online forum then see you get in trouble by speaking to a person of higher authority such as your boss or parents in such a derogatory way.

Anyways, let's stay on topic from here on I guess. :c

• Like 1

No reason to insult anyone. It's in the rules smile.png

12 member list, took 5 minutes to dig up. All 100-199 FB that haven't scammed. Double your list.

@Pink Clay - 142

@Timekeeper - 124

@Kaii - 100

@Justin (supremeleader) - 135

@Dan - 116

@Somic - 155

@Olaf (requested self ban) - 160

@Ricky - 177 

@Mikasa - 103

Edited by Regretz
  • Like 2

No reason to insult anyone. It's in the rules smile.png

12 member list, took 5 minutes to dig up. All 100-199 FB that haven't scammed. Double your list.

@Pink Clay - 142

@Timekeeper - 124

@Kaii - 100

@Justin (supremeleader) - 135

@Dan - 116

@Somic - 155

@Olaf (requested self ban) - 160

@Ricky - 177 

@Mikasa - 103

Olaf did scam, look at the disputes. And so? It's still 50% of the people.

I didn't have an issue with this but the way your defending it makes me want to rethink everything. First off, verified is a pointless title given to people who do trades worth 2 to 3 dollars. It's pretty easy to sell bonds and get 25+ feedback in a day, I've seen it happen before. Scams are going to occur whether they're verified or not and I don't think raising the feedback to 200 will help. I wouldn't say 500 would help either. I think it would be a select few people who have really displayed a great attitude, and also great services on their time in osbot. Here I say, no person who sold bonds for majority of there feedback should be verified unless they have a lot high valued feedback also. Hypothetically, I would give BawsZ, Divica, and Probemas verified. Debate users like Cinnamon and Roomscape. 

An easy way we whole bond seller guy feedback farm is add another option to the feedback plugin. Add an option to put "Worth" in for the trade. It is a mandatory option, it will show how much gp was risked etc. I know there could be issues with it but I think it'd be better than a lot of other options. 

• Like 2

I didn't have an issue with this but the way your defending it makes me want to rethink everything. First off, verified is a pointless title given to people who do trades worth 2 to 3 dollars. It's pretty easy to sell bonds and get 25+ feedback in a day, I've seen it happen before. Scams are going to occur whether they're verified or not and I don't think raising the feedback to 200 will help. I wouldn't say 500 would help either. I think it would be a select few people who have really displayed a great attitude, and also great services on their time in osbot. Here I say, no person who sold bonds for majority of there feedback should be verified unless they have a lot high valued feedback also. Hypothetically, I would give BawsZ, Divica, and Probemas verified. Debate users like Cinnamon and Roomscape. 

An easy way we whole bond seller guy feedback farm is add another option to the feedback plugin. Add an option to put "Worth" in for the trade. It is a mandatory option, it will show how much gp was risked etc. I know there could be issues with it but I think it'd be better than a lot of other options. 

Agreed! Bond trades are a max of $10 trades. Most of my fb is gold and I'm proud of it. Its pretty bs how some guy comes along selling $2-3 worth of bonds at a time and gets a shitload of feedback.

• Like 2