Bring back $250 and $500 donor?

RoomScape

Bring back the ranks?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Yay or nay?

It's not really a donation if you get something in return for it, when you donate something you give it for free w/o expecting anything in return, you should be happy you have that $100 dollar donate PiP

Because that's what happens in life...

Googled donation compensation and got this: Every donor receives compensation for the time they take to donate. We appreciate your commitment and the time and effort you make to donate for us and want to compensate you for that.

Just because you donate doesn't mean the person who relieves it says kthxbai...

Because that's what happens in life...

Googled donation compensation and got this: Every donor receives compensation for the time they take to donate. We appreciate your commitment and the time and effort you make to donate for us and want to compensate you for that.

Just because you donate doesn't mean the person who relieves it says kthxbai...

Yeah that's great and all. But its donors here which are demanding something, not OSBot insisting that you receive something for your donation. Pretty much ANY decent person that has given money to charity (not some big corporation donating a small % of their profits for PR, because it simply isn't comparable) does not care what compensation they receive.

That's because it's not about what they receive, it's about giving... And that's the foundation of charity (obviously). The problem here is that people keep saying 'donating' , well if you're demanding something in return how can that be a donation LOL? 

Like Jay said above, it's basically a bought rank. But OSBot doesn't want to sell ranks because that's when your entire business becomes a joke.

Again I don't care about extra ranks etc, really doesn't bother me. But stop trying to cover up that you want to buy more ranks + pip,s with 'donating' and 'being a good person' as your motive. Lies.

Yeah that's great and all. But its donors here which are demanding something, not OSBot insisting that you receive something for your donation. Pretty much ANY decent person that has given money to charity (not some big corporation donating a small % of their profits for PR, because it simply isn't comparable) does not care what compensation they receive.

That's because it's not about what they receive, it's about giving... And that's the foundation of charity (obviously). The problem here is that people keep saying 'donating' , well if you're demanding something in return how can that be a donation LOL?

Like Jay said above, it's basically a bought rank. But OSBot doesn't want to sell ranks because that's when your entire business becomes a joke.

Again I don't care about extra ranks etc, really doesn't bother me. But stop trying to cover up that you want to buy more ranks + pip,s with 'donating' and 'being a good person' as your motive. Lies.

It won't be more ranks or pips, it'll just be an upgrade to the current one you have.

I just want to see this reimplemented since it was quickly removed. They don't have to offer any benefits as far as I'm concerned. I'm just saying offering it will encourage more people to donate.

Most people who do get it will get it to show off, and probably think they are higher than others because of one PiP.

This honestly makes no sense whatsoever.

With that logic, every rank will feel superior to you because you have no rank.

Also, vise versa. Every rank will feel superior to regular members since they have no rank.

Adding a rank or two as upgrades to an already existing rank won't make much of a difference.

I have $100 donor.

I have Lifetime Sponsor.

I have a verified rank.

I have CBA.

I would already feel superior to you, if that were the case. Exchanging my $100 for a $250/$500 wouldn't do much of a difference.

This honestly makes no sense whatsoever.

With that logic, every rank will feel superior to you because you have no rank.

Also, vise versa. Every rank will feel superior to regular members since they have no rank.

Adding a rank or two as upgrades to an already existing rank won't make much of a difference.

I have $100 donor.

I have Lifetime Sponsor.

I have a verified rank.

I have CBA.

I would already feel superior to you, if that were the case. Exchanging my $100 for a $250/$500 wouldn't do much of a difference.

So a person with $500 donor rank wouldn't feel superior to a person with a $250 one? All the people who have this PiP donated partially because of the PiP. If this weren't the case, then they would donate and not request the PiP at all. And, everyone with a rank is superior to normal members and I recognize anyone with a rank.

P.S. Most celebrities donate to a charity to develop their fame further. Wouldn't it be the same in this case?

• 2 weeks later...