Bring back $250 and $500 donor?

RoomScape

Bring back the ranks?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Yay or nay?

No support.. If you want to DONATE $500 to osbot then do it, the whole point of a donation is you give something for nothing..

Because giving charity gives you absolutely no rewards.

You guys are so oblivious to life that you're clouding your own mind and your ignorance is amazing.

If that's the point? Why have VIP? Why have sponsor? Why have any rank? Why not just make everyone a member and have the staff hide amongst them while moderating? Why do anything?

This isn't a communist country where everything is the same and everyone has the same stuff. Some people have more while others have less. I have a donor rank because I market and decided to give back to the community to help support its growth even further.

Why do scripters have their rank? Why must they advertise that they script for the bot? Why can't they just make a script and be happy with that? I'm mad I don't have a scripter rank and scripters should lose it. Who do they think they are to have a rank I can't?

You guys are all immature and ignorant oblivious to what's truly here. You honestly think people in real life get no benefits whatsoever from giving charity and donating? If so, you are more ignorant than I thought.

Giving charity is tax deductible, first of all. If it wasn't, I doubt half of the rich who do it would even bother anymore. On top of that, they look good to the public by giving charity.

Stop crying about pointless nonsense with your hopeless arguments as to why we shouldn't have it. You guys obviously never had a business not do you understand anything about business' run and operate. The additional revenue will help out OSBot also. People will see a rank and give some here and there so that they can eventually have the donor rank.

Honestly, only those with a rank should even have a say in this.

• Like 2

Because giving charity gives you absolutely no rewards.

You guys are so oblivious to life that you're clouding your own mind and your ignorance is amazing.

If that's the point? Why have VIP? Why have sponsor? Why have any rank? Why not just make everyone a member and have the staff hide amongst them while moderating? Why do anything?

This isn't a communist country where everything is the same and everyone has the same stuff. Some people have more while others have less. I have a donor rank because I market and decided to give back to the community to help support its growth even further.

Why do scripters have their rank? Why must they advertise that they script for the bot? Why can't they just make a script and be happy with that? I'm mad I don't have a scripter rank and scripters should lose it. Who do they think they are to have a rank I can't?

You guys are all immature and ignorant oblivious to what's truly here. You honestly think people in real life get no benefits whatsoever from giving charity and donating? If so, you are more ignorant than I thought.

Giving charity is tax deductible, first of all. If it wasn't, I doubt half of the rich who do it would even bother anymore. On top of that, they look good to the public by giving charity.

Stop crying about pointless nonsense with your hopeless arguments as to why we shouldn't have it. You guys obviously never had a business not do you understand anything about business' run and operate. The additional revenue will help out OSBot also. People will see a rank and give some here and there so that they can eventually have the donor rank.

Honestly, only those with a rank should even have a say in this.

I'm all for additional revenue to osbot, and tbh I really don't care whether there are more ranks or not. But I don't think this should be an issue, if you truly want to help osbot go ahead and donate. If you need an incentive to donate, that destroys the fucking point of DONATING, you're not giving because you want to help, you want public recognition for your so called 'good deed'. 

I'm all for additional revenue to osbot, and tbh I really don't care whether there are more ranks or not. But I don't think this should be an issue, if you truly want to help osbot go ahead and donate. If you need an incentive to donate, that destroys the fucking point of DONATING, you're not giving because you want to help, you want public recognition for your so called 'good deed'.

I could say the same think about sponsors and VIPs.

I'd rather do this than do big giveaways and half the people scamquit after getting VIP. It's happened before and I felt bad for the victims as well as myself for not only losing money but somewhat adding trust to the people a which assisted in their scams.