Bring back $250 and $500 donor?

RoomScape

Bring back the ranks?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Yay or nay?

so you bow to the whims of immature kids?

This. 

The people that would put up so much of a fight to get something rather important removed, clearly had no intentions of contributing that much to the site.

The real contributors should have priority in said decisions, in my opinion, considering their the true ones effected.

Support.

• Like 1

No. This promotes segregation based on wealth.  If you want to donate 500$ then fucking donate it and quit crying about people not idolizing you cause they won't be able to see how much you donated.

A donation is something you give out of the kindness of your heart with NO EXPECTATIONS of anything in return. Having an expectation is also known as a bribe or a kickback.

So no.

• Like 1

TBH I say the only people who should have a say in the matter are $100 donors, and I beleive the majority of us would support More donor ranks for supporting OSBot.  However, tbh I would love to see some cooler looking custom deigned Pip's for donors.

Edited by Deffiliate
  • Like 1

TBH I say the only people who should have a say in the matter are $100 donors, and I beleive the majority of us would support More donor ranks for supporting OSBot.  However, tbh I would love to see some cooler looking custom deigned Pip's for donors.

That is complete bullshit and supports my point even more.

Why do you need to disassociate yourself from the rest of the community?

I dare you to donate $500 if you're not an attention whore.

That is complete bullshit and supports my point even more.

Why do you need to disassociate yourself from the rest of the community?

I dare you to donate $500 if you're not an attention whore.

not gonna' do it to prove a point to you lmao. I donated because I like this fuckign community, and i've enjoyed the time (And money) i've made here. I'm not dis-associating myself, i'm saying the only people that are really effected are the people that have $100 donor and feel like $250 or $500 would make their rank less prestigous. I do think PiP's for dononrs are cool. These people are directly support OSB and they should be able to show-off/be proud of it.

• Like 1

not gonna' do it to prove a point to you lmao. I donated because I like this fuckign community, and i've enjoyed the time (And money) i've made here. I'm not dis-associating myself, i'm saying the only people that are really effected are the people that have $100 donor and feel like $250 or $500 would make their rank less prestigous. I do think PiP's for dononrs are cool. These people are directly support OSB and they should be able to show-off/be proud of it.

This. You all are upset that he's contributing to the progress of the OSBot productions? I find that ridiculous.