OSBot 1.8.1-6

Laz

I haven't been able to track down the camera bug yet. Apparently scripters did write fixes for the randoms though, so I'm just going to push those out as 1.8.2. In this case, it was @Divinity

Evil twin random and pinball are still broken.

http://puu.sh/880KP.png  says it exited random but i still standing at a pinball inside

Edited by boglamantoilet

Isn't the issue merely that the multiplier used in relation to lowestAvailableCameraPitchAngle is incorrect?

It's something related to the camera pitch, although I don't know why pinball still isn't working after the fix I pushed :/

Edit: just realised there might not be a minimap once the pinball random is completed, in which case the walk area might be a tad off for the on screen walking so if anyone wants to update those coordinates that's the only thing I could think I did wrong. Apologies

Edited by Divinity

It's something related to the camera pitch, although I don't know why pinball still isn't working after the fix I pushed :/

Edit: just realised there might not be a minimap once the pinball random is completed, in which case the walk area might be a tad off for the on screen walking so if anyone wants to update those coordinates that's the only thing I could think I did wrong. Apologies

Pinball being broken shouldn't have anything to do with coordinates for minimap unless you added those in your fix. The bot can automatically finish the pinball random with a camera adjustment.