[April] Staff Feedback

Maldesto

Member: Gilgad

Feedback on activity: I went to the chat box to see if any moderators are online and Gilgad was the only one online currently, I sent him a PM regarding false feedback I received and he helped me with it within 12 minuteshappy.png As far as I know, he seems to be active enough.

Abusive or Non Abusive?: None

What could Gilgad improve on?: -

Does Gilgad handle situations well?: In my situation, he handled it well.

Anything else?: -

Overall Rating 1/10: 10

• Like 1

Cheers for the good feedback mates.

Yea I had a pretty rough march myself, I'm the kind of guy that can take crap irl, lots of things, but march literally broke me for a good week or two hence my inactivity. I guess I'll give you an update on my current position:

This is what position I was in about 2-3 weeks ago:

• Dad got cancer in which the Doctors cant find the origin (meaning they don't know how to get rid of it), he'll probably die.
  • Sister got a Kidney Infection
  • Other sister got her drink spiked while out clubbing
  • Parents are divorcing
  • Dad drove sister with Kidney Infection to hospital, there was a crash, both put into a coma for a week, both still hospitalised
  • Sister who got her drink spiked lost her memory for 5 days and got some severe brain damage after banging her head
  • Mum tried to commit suicide
  • I was diagnosed with Insomnia

My current position:

At the moment, my Dad got out of hospital, majority of his cancer was removed, however he lost nerves and feeling in half of his face and he can't talk as his tonsils were removed, he finds it hard to eat/swallow + he has a severe case of bipolar + depression, so he's like a child to me and I need to take care of him.

We got a message from hospital that not all of the cancerous cells had been removed, so he needs to go back in a week or so (I can't remember) and get some Radio Therapy done, (Kills a lot of cells). He will then literally be fucked, excuse the language, for about a month or two during his recuperation.

My sisters kidney infection was cured after 3 days in hospital (not including the 5 day coma), she is in a mental institute at the moment for recuperation.

My other sisters (who got her drink spiked) memory came back after about 5 days, she's also in a mental institute due to temporary brain injury, however she should be full recovered within two months.

My mother is still suicidal etc so I need to watch over her more often, but she isn't as crazy as she was during March, so that's a positive.

I still have Insomnia and am very deprived of sleep so if you do see me slip up here and there, I do apologise. 

I do this for free and because I love the community and I wish the best for it, I only hope you can forgive the Staff Team for the occasional mistakes we make, as we do have problems IRL just like other people.

Thank you everyone for the feedback.

I recently started going to the gym to get somewhat back into shape, so that's been keeping me away a bit, + IRL friends randomly coming into town and dragging me away from home for like 2 days, and school.

I'm working on balancing things out now, so attempting to be as active as possible.

@Gilgad, I hope everything works on for the best in the end, you da bes smile.png

Edit:

Also, about me being active in the chatbox.

I'll TRY to be active in there, but the times I've gone in, it's always just trolling & I've had bad experiences with users masking links to screamers, and then too much crying about the action I take about them, so that just steers me away from ever wanting to join the chatbox again aha.

But maybe things have changed, it's been awhile since that's happened, and those users are now gone.

• Like 2

Cheers for the good feedback mates.

Yea I had a pretty rough march myself, I'm the kind of guy that can take crap irl, lots of things, but march literally broke me for a good week or two hence my inactivity. I guess I'll give you an update on my current position:

This is what position I was in about 2-3 weeks ago:

• Dad got cancer in which the Doctors cant find the origin (meaning they don't know how to get rid of it), he'll probably die.
  • Sister got a Kidney Infection
  • Other sister got her drink spiked while out clubbing
  • Parents are divorcing
  • Dad drove sister with Kidney Infection to hospital, there was a crash, both put into a coma for a week, both still hospitalised
  • Sister who got her drink spiked lost her memory for 5 days and got some severe brain damage after banging her head
  • Mum tried to commit suicide
  • I was diagnosed with Insomnia

My current position:

At the moment, my Dad got out of hospital, majority of his cancer was removed, however he lost nerves and feeling in half of his face and he can't talk as his tonsils were removed, he finds it hard to eat/swallow + he has a severe case of bipolar + depression, so he's like a child to me and I need to take care of him.

We got a message from hospital that not all of the cancerous cells had been removed, so he needs to go back in a week or so (I can't remember) and get some Radio Therapy done, (Kills a lot of cells). He will then literally be fucked, excuse the language, for about a month or two during his recuperation.

My sisters kidney infection was cured after 3 days in hospital (not including the 5 day coma), she is in a mental institute at the moment for recuperation.

My other sisters (who got her drink spiked) memory came back after about 5 days, she's also in a mental institute due to temporary brain injury, however she should be full recovered within two months.

My mother is still suicidal etc so I need to watch over her more often, but she isn't as crazy as she was during March, so that's a positive.

I still have Insomnia and am very deprived of sleep so if you do see me slip up here and there, I do apologise. 

I do this for free and because I love the community and I wish the best for it, I only hope you can forgive the Staff Team for the occasional mistakes we make, as we do have problems IRL just like other people.

Oh god ohmy.png

Sorry to hear, hope everything gets better <3

It's pointless for me to do everyone's separately because they're all the same (Apart from some activeness, but that's due to my time zone probably ) 

I think everyone has done a great job all round laugh.png

Member: Mikasa

Feedback on activity:  very active

Abusive or Non Abusive?: abusive

What could Mikasa improve on?: stop harassing me and changing my titles

Does Mikasa handle situations well?: no 

Anything else?: yes stop abusing your powers, arctic told me you removed his mod CP when he tried changing my title back

Overall Rating 1/10: 1 

Member: Smart

Feedback on activity: good

Abusive or Non Abusive?:

What could Smart improve on?: none

Does Smart handle situations well?: yes

Anything else?: no

Abusive or Non Abusive?: non

What could Gilgad improve on?:none 

Does Gilgad handle situations well?:yes 

Anything else?:

Overall Rating 1/10:10

Member: Arctic

Feedback on activity:

Abusive or Non Abusive?:non

What could Arctic improve on?:

Does Arctic handle situations well?:  good

Anything else?: 

Overall Rating 1/10:   +10

Member: Nick

What could Nick improve on?: none 
Does Nick handle situations well?:ye
Anything else?:no

Member: Catastrophe

Feedback on activity: super active
What could Catastrophe improve on?: none
Does Catatrophe handle situations well?: yes
Anything else?:no
Edited by Verified
  • Like 4

It's always a personal goal of mine to improve, so please be honest and let me know what I can do.

Thank you all for the comments thus far. It means a lot. happy.png

copycat tongue.png

Feedback on activity: Quite Active

Abusive or Non Abusive?: Non Abusive

What could Mikasa improve on?: 

Does Mikasa handle situations well?: yes

Anything else?: no

Overall Rating 1/10: 7/10

Feedback on activity: Very Active

Abusive or Non Abusive?: Non Abusive

What could Smart improve on?: Nothing smile.png

Does Smart handle situations well?: Very well

Anything else?: Very nice person, easy to get along and makes a lot of sense tongue.png

Overall Rating 1/10: 10/10

Feedback on activity: sometimes active (usually his activity is always in chat)

Abusive or Non Abusive?: non abusive

What could Gilgad improve on?:

Does Gilgad handle situations well?: 

Anything else?:

Overall Rating 1/10:

Feedback on activity: Very active

Abusive or Non Abusive?: Non abusive

What could Arctic improve on?: 

Does Arctic handle situations well?: yes, even when was not moderator

Anything else?:

Overall Rating 1/10: 10/10

Member: Nick

Feedback on activity: ALWAYS ONLINE
What could Nick improve on?: 
Does Nick handle situations well?: VERY well,
Anything else?: Just like Smart smile.png
Overall Rating 1/10:
Edited by Zanhon
  • Like 1

Feedback on activity: Very Active

Abusive or Non Abusive?: Non abusive from the experience I had with him so far.

What could Gilgad improve on?: Nothing that I know of

Does Gilgad handle situations well?: Somehow.

Anything else?: I had some problems with my account banned earlier and i made a thread on the wrong section. He was extremely fast to lock my thread, however, he gave a reasonable reply to me.

Overall Rating 1/10: 8

• Like 1

Format:

Feedback on activity: Active

Abusive or Non Abusive?: No

What could Mikasa improve on?: Get in chatbox

Does Mikasa handle situations well?: Yes

Anything else?: Nop

Overall Rating 1/10: 8,5

What could Smart improve on?: Nothing

Does Smart handle situations well?: Yes

Overall Rating 1/10: 9

Feedback on activity: Active to me

What could Gilgad improve on?:  Nop

Does Gilgad handle situations well?: Yes

Anything else?: No

Overall Rating 1/10: 9

What could Arctic improve on?: Nothing

Does Arctic handle situations well?: Yes

Member: Nick

Feedback on activity: Somewhat active [Diff timezones]
What could Nick improve on?: Nothing
Does Nick handle situations well?: Yes

Member: Catastrophe

Feedback on activity: Have no life
What could Catastrophe improve on?: Nothing [ Learn how to beat me at duel arnea...Nerd]
Does Catatrophe handle situations well?: Cant judge yet
Overall Rating 1/10: 9,5
  • Like 2

Mods need to be more active in the chat box? They're busy on the forums. That's the entire reason we have CBA's... If mods become more active in chat box, then there will probably be no need for the CBA's and also the mods may possibly be less effective on the forums.

As long as we have CBA's in the chat box and mods are active on the forum or Skype so they can see PM's, I don't think it's a big problem...

Otherwise, get rid of CBA's and just have mods who are active in the chat box, lol.

Feedback on activity: Meh.. He's aight
Abusive or Non Abusive?: Abusive
What could Catastrophe improve on?: His personal skills
Does Catatrophe handle situations well?: I don't know about situations.. But he 'handles' me very well.
Anything else?: Teach him to be a more sensitive lover.
Overall Rating 1/10.. oh got he's defo a 10.. Maybe even 12 can't really decide on his size
  • Like 1

Member: @Mikasa 

Feedback on activity: I don't see @Mikasa much, but I don't usually go where @Mikasa is needed.

What could @Mikasa improve on?: Show yourself more often please sad.png

Does @Mikasa handle situations well?: Definitely

Anything else?: Nope

Overall Rating 1/10: 6/10

Member: @Smart 

Feedback on activity: Moderates the dispute forum amazingly, fast and professional, not really seen @Smart  anywhere else though. 

What could @Smart improve on?: Allow @Mikasa to do something on the dispute forum, you'll get @Mikasa sacked Troll.gif

Does @Smart handle situations well?: 100% yes

Anything else?: Stop allowing @solononforever to steal your display pictures!

Overall Rating 1/10: 8/10

Member: @Gilgad 

Feedback on activity: I haven't actually interacted much with @Gilgad, so not much to say

What could @Gilgad improve on?: Interact with the community more

Does @Gilgad handle situations well?: He deletes "OSBot down?" posts very quickly, I suspect he is a bot.

Anything else?: Score is low because I can't properly judge @Gilgad

Overall Rating 1/10: 5/10

Member: @Arctic 

Feedback on activity: I see @Arctic  maybe once a day, so I would say @Arctic  is not active enough in my eyes

What could @Arctic improve on?: Come out from under the table and show yourself!

Does @Arctic handle situations well?: Never had anything handled by @Arctic 

Anything else?: I like your display picture

Member: @Nick 

Feedback on activity: Was really active when he first became a mod, now he only appears when someone is disputing or needs banning sad.png
What could @Nick improve on?: Go back to how you used to be, joking and interacting with the community. You are trying to be too professional, and your spark disappeared. sad.png
Does @Nick handle situations well?: Very well!
Anything else?: Nick come back I miss you '^'

Member: @Catastrophe 

Feedback on activity: Very active in Chat Box, see him now and again on the forums
Abusive or Non Abusive?: Abusive towards @Raflesia, but then again @Raflesia was chatting instead of fixing the bot Troll.gif (he is non abusive)
What could @Catastrophe improve on?: In the short time I've known you, I've grown to like you. Just keep up the good impressions and you'll stay awesome!
Does handle situations well?: Quite well
Anything else?: Kick @Maldesto from the chat, I dare you!
  • Like 4

Feedback on activity: Very efficient.

Abusive or Non Abusive?: Non

What could Arctic improve on?: Not being a noob on Skype.

Does Arctic handle situations well?: Yes.

Anything else?: He's a legend.

Feedback on activity: Very high
Abusive or Non Abusive?: Non
What could Catastrophe improve on?: Nothing
Does Catatrophe handle situations well?: Yes
Anything else?: He's a friendly guy +1
Overall Rating 1/10: 8
  • Like 2

Member: @Mikasa 

Feedback on activity: I don't see @Mikasa much, but I don't usually go where @Mikasa is needed.

What could @Mikasa improve on?: Show yourself more often please sad.png

Does @Mikasa handle situations well?: Definitely

Anything else?: Nope

Overall Rating 1/10: 6/10

Member: @Smart 

Feedback on activity: Moderates the dispute forum amazingly, fast and professional, not really seen @Smart  anywhere else though. 

What could @Smart improve on?: Allow @Mikasa to do something on the dispute forum, you'll get @Mikasa sacked Troll.gif

Does @Smart handle situations well?: 100% yes

Anything else?: Stop allowing @solononforever to steal your display pictures!

Member: @Gilgad 

Feedback on activity: I haven't actually interacted much with @Gilgad, so not much to say

What could @Gilgad improve on?: Interact with the community more

Does @Gilgad handle situations well?: He deletes "OSBot down?" posts very quickly, I suspect he is a bot.

Anything else?: Score is low because I can't properly judge @Gilgad

Member: @Arctic 

Feedback on activity: I see @Arctic  maybe once a day, so I would say @Arctic  is not active enough in my eyes

What could @Arctic improve on?: Come out from under the table and show yourself!

Does @Arctic handle situations well?: Never had anything handled by @Arctic 

Anything else?: I like your display picture

Member: @Nick 

Feedback on activity: Was really active when he first became a mod, now he only appears when someone is disputing or needs banning sad.png
What could @Nick improve on?: Go back to how you used to be, joking and interacting with the community. You are trying to be too professional, and your spark disappeared. sad.png
Does @Nick handle situations well?: Very well!
Anything else?: Nick come back I miss you '^'

Member: @Catastrophe 

Feedback on activity: Very active in Chat Box, see him now and again on the forums
Abusive or Non Abusive?: Abusive towards @Raflesia, but then again @Raflesia was chatting instead of fixing the bot Troll.gif (he is non abusive)
What could @Catastrophe improve on?: In the short time I've known you, I've grown to like you. Just keep up the good impressions and you'll stay awesome!
Does handle situations well?: Quite well
Anything else?: Kick @Maldesto from the chat, I dare you!

Just a few things on that.

Both Arctic and I are from Australia, right about now is the time we go to bed. So majority of the activity that Arctic and I do are in the down time when not many people are online, however if you browse all sections of the forum, you can see our work.

What do you mean by "He deletes OSBot down posts". "He is a bot"  I'm very confused by that.

Thanks for the feedback mate. smile.png

Just a few things on that.

Both Arctic and I are from Australia, right about now is the time we go to bed. So majority of the activity that Arctic and I do are in the down time when not many people are online, however if you browse all sections of the forum, you can see our work.

What do you mean by "He deletes OSBot down posts". I'm very confused by that.

Thanks for the feedback mate. smile.png

I see that's why :) I also read about what has been happening to you, and I extend my condolences.

About the "OSBot down threads". Every Thursday you slog out your guts to clean the forum up and prevent the spam asking why the client isn't working and I appreciate it :)

If this is not you I must be hallucinating but I'm sure it is. I shall make sure I properly assess your activity not just for me next time I submit a staff report.

However it still remains that we have never really interacted until now :D Hello!

• Like 1