Chatbox rule #8 Nerf

Cinnamon

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should in-game items be allowed in the chat?

• Yes.
    • No!

it should be allowed, HOWEVER not on a mass scale, we dont need 500 people trying to sell their bull, just rare, hard to get items (and no, we seriously dont need a list to define this, just use common sense, popular items = no, rare items = yes)

and i perhaps regret voting for service advrtisements, i might also regret this too, but for now, gogogogogogo

Edited by May

it should be allowed, HOWEVER not on a mass scale, we dont need 500 people trying to sell their bull, just rare, hard to get items (and no, we seriously dont need a list to define this, just use common sense, popular items = no, rare items = yes)

and i perhaps regret voting for service advrtisements, i might also regret this too, but for now, gogogogogogo

Either selling hard to get items for quests or selling their bulk, their kick or ban should be based on staff's discretion, just like flaming.

• Administrator

I personally think all marketing should be banned from the chat at all times. There is a HUGE market section on the forums and we would love for the forums to be more active with users participating. No one comes in the chat looking for a service, most of the time it is users that come to troll and just shoot the shit, or leechers coming in to ask for support. No one wants to see a service thread.

• Like 3

I personally think all marketing should be banned from the chat at all times. There is a HUGE market section on the forums and we would love for the forums to be more active with users participating. No one comes in the chat looking for a service, most of the time it is users that come to troll and just shoot the shit, or leechers coming in to ask for support. No one wants to see a service thread.

NO1 uses the forum for buying items, its very rare and the chatbox is a better place for it most the time. This is a rs botting forum where people bot lots of different resources and etc and want to sell them to other botters who have mains or merch them or whatever be the case. 

You forcing us to not be able to sell items in chatbox is making it worse and look bad on yourself not allowed us to do so.

NO1 uses the forum for buying items, its very rare and the chatbox is a better place for it most the time. This is a rs botting forum where people bot lots of different resources and etc and want to sell them to other botters who have mains or merch them or whatever be the case. 

You forcing us to not be able to sell items in chatbox is making it worse and look bad on yourself not allowed us to do so.

Step 1.) Ban all marketing from chat

Step 2.) Forum for buying items becomes more popular

Step 3.) Sell your "resources" you botted and offer them to a much larger player-base (i.e Zybez)

I believe all of your arguments are flawed and can be easily refuted by such simple solutions.

I also believe marketing should be banned overall from the chatbox. I'd rather socialize then have to focus on those users who are too lazy to go to world 1 or Zybez to sell their items. You would get what you want much faster anyways rather than arguing with us about the 30 minute rule.

• Like 1

It was added because a certain someone was spamming about purchasing items, then when told to stop by the CBA's, he argued that there wasn't a rule against item, so I guess they decided to just stop the buying/selling of items all together to avoid any issues like that one.

I support the idea, as long as it's 30 minutes apart, I don't see there being an issue with it.