Overhaul of the Scripter Rank

Kittens

SCRIPTER RANKS  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Official Script Developer rank and SDN Scripter and add regular Script Rank and Premium Scripter and a java rank for those who are more knowledgeable than others?

Also the "sdn scripter" group is for basic script writers that aren't excelled like some of the OSD. What you are suggesting is basically already implemented with just different names. OSD isn't given if you have 5 premium scripts, it is given after your code to your scripts is looked at very closely, along with a lot of other aspects. 

what about Premium Scripter rank adding that? and leaving OSD for those with lots of java knowledge mate. Cause like 4-5 months from now my woodcutter will have tons of locations and work really good but the code isn't awesome but it runs pretty darn good, I could never get OSD but it will be premium in the distant future.

• Administrator

what about Premium Scripter rank adding that? and leaving OSD for those with lots of java knowledge mate. Cause like 4-5 months from now my woodcutter will have tons of locations and work really good but the code isn't awesome but it runs pretty darn good, I could never get OSD but it will be premium in the distant future.

So basically this suggestion has nothing to due with reality, but you just want another rank for yourself.

• Like 4

so basically since you wont get OSD, when your script goes premium, you want to have a rank over someone else that only has free scripts?  gtfo

So basically this suggestion has nothing to due with reality, but you just want another rank for yourself.

Mate I'll never be smart enough to get OSB...... but if a script becomes premium I want people to know/see that I am a premium script writer in the future and theyll know and have confidence in when buying my script.... -_____- As of right now I'm awaiting for my script to get fixed on the SDN and i'd get SDN scripter rank.... if you changed things up to some of the ways I said i wouldnt gain any extra rank whatsoever.........

so basically since you wont get OSD, when your script goes premium, you want to have a rank over someone else that only has free scripts?  gtfo

Lol you contributed nothing with this post please don't spam.

You have a few scripts on the SDN premium right now you deserve a premium script writer rank or something....... to show that your knowledge is pretty good and you can build a solid working script and it's reliable for gold farming and powerlvling as well.

Mate I'll never be smart enough to get OSB...... but if a script becomes premium I want people to know/see that I am a premium script writer in the future and theyll know and have confidence in when buying my script.... -_____- As of right now I'm awaiting for my script to get fixed on the SDN and i'd get SDN scripter rank.... if you changed things up to some of the ways I said i wouldnt gain any extra rank whatsoever.........

Lol you contributed nothing with this post please don't spam.

You have a few scripts on the SDN premium right now you deserve a premium script writer rank or something....... to show that your knowledge is pretty good and you can build a solid working script and it's reliable for gold farming and powerlvling as well.

shitty scripts dont get accepted to the SDN, so the SDN Scripter rank is sufficient

I don't feel the need to change this. I'm still developing my scripting and general software development skills. I feel that SDN scripter simply shows that hey, I know what I'm doing but I have alot to improve on and also, this is a  botting site, not a software/scripting development forum so I don't feel the need. However I agree with Swizz, HarryWhore4Scholar

• Like 2

This isn't a programming site, nor a "knowledge" contest. This is an old school bot, where you get rewarded by a group + color for your script writing. 

When it comes down to it, that is exactly what this site is. The reason many other sites have many active ex-developers/other incredibly intelligent people is mainly because they recognize the brilliance of these people and reward them with a rank which results in e-peen. I know for a fact more Java developers would be active on this site if they had something to work towards.

• Like 1

This topic is worthless. Having a free script or premium script released on the SDN don't prove anything. Just because you could run an alcher script for days doesn't mean it should be premium, now if you had an AIO that's a different story. Just because you have a premium script out doesn't mean shit, that offical rank does.

Like I said, I completely agree with a rank that complements the current scripting/developer ranks, such as scholar, I just don't see the need to remove SDN-S and OSD

why not have a rank like OSD for those whose knowledge is really good, all of those who have a blue name right now their knowledge is amazing!!!, there are some people with scripts on the SDN that are amazing as hell and aren't OSD so they should have a prem rank

nezz, moore and fearme all 3 examples of great scripters and their scripts work super good..... yet the SDN scripter shows nothing whatsoever. means you got a script on the SDN big whup! no one will know that they release/write premium quality scripts/work whatsoever and most people with SDN Scripter rank are known to jst upload a free script and just get the rank thats it........................ -_____- Go look at sales ffor all those with OSD vs SDN Scripter rank. those with OSD exceed SDN Scripter rank massively..........

nezz, moore and fearme all 3 examples of great scripters and their scripts work super good..... yet the SDN scripter shows nothing whatsoever. means you got a script on the SDN big whup! no one will know that they release/write premium quality scripts/work whatsoever and most people with SDN Scripter rank are known to jst upload a free script and just get the rank thats it........................ -_____- Go look at sales ffor all those with OSD vs SDN Scripter rank. those with OSD exceed SDN Scripter rank massively..........

I legit didn't understand jack shit you just wrote but anyway, I'll try to answer. Some of those scripters have applied for OSD(No need to mention) but it isn't a rank that's given out easily. Having OSD shows you know your shit. Will this get you more sales? Yes. Obviously. Does that mean you need to remove SDN-S? No. Why? Cause it adds incentive to work hard to get OSD. Think of SDN-S as a stepping stone to OSD so that we actually work to get the desired rank.

Don't remove anything, just add 'Scholar' and we're all happy, however give that PiP to a select few people

Also stop doing .................................

... Is enough