Positive feedback is random

lolmanden

Haha. xD

I don't mind it so much, but I don't care either way. I guess it's a symbol of what you've accomplished so it can be argued to keep it, but it's also part of the market so that's another argument against it being everywhere else.

I don't mind so much, doesn't bother me.

Well if we do have it outside of the market, let's have it in every forum. :)

• 1 month later...

Considering this gets approved, someone will make another post down the road requesting that feedback is shown throughout the forums rather than just the market section....

These back and forth decisions need to stop. Make one decision and stick with it. (Towards both staff and the community).

Considering this gets approved, someone will make another post down the road requesting that feedback is shown throughout the forums rather than just the market section....

These back and forth decisions need to stop. Make one decision and stick with it. (Towards both staff and the community).

A decision was never made, so I'm not quite sure what you're talking about in regards to this.

A decision was never made, so I'm not quite sure what you're talking about in regards to this.

Not this particularly - even though I'm sure I've seen one or two threads like this stating fb should be shown or removed - but generally, this sort of stuff happened before, lol. People want it, it gets approved. Later people don't want it so it's removed, then people want it again. :facep:

Not this particularly - even though I'm sure I've seen one or two threads like this stating fb should be shown or removed - but generally, this sort of stuff happened before, lol. People want it, it gets approved. Later people don't want it so it's removed, then people want it again. facep.gif

The staff team (specifically @Maldesto of course), goes entirely off what the community wants. He does his best in order to provide the forum with features / updates specifically based off OSBot's members desires and necessities. Unfortunately in certain situations, OSBot's community is a bit bipolar when figuring out what they want (e.g $250/$500 donator), but in the long run it really hasn't been an issue.

If it's something that is highly supported and can easily be seen as a feature that will contribute to consumer demand, it will be added. Simple as that. ^_^

I understand where you're coming from though.

It can be easily changed. I do think that it should be kept in all forums though. It doesn't matter to have an extra line of info in the user information. It's not taking up any more space anyway (unless they don't have a signature, then it takes an extra like 40 pixels)

Edited by Master Chief