Support rank

LiamBaby

thats true and what about a "Trusted User" symbol after 20 vouches

Well... The admins would have to manually add the title. Which would be a huge draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

Unless you're talking about "feedback". If you're talking about that, then I'll be fine with that. (30 positive feedbacks) 

But then again, you can pretty much farm that too \: Much like posts. You just have your friends post on your shop/w.e and say that you did something for them, and they give you feedback. Meh...

• Administrator

The thing with the feed back is you can get 30 + feedback in a day or two. I know people buy 10m just keep selling and buying it back to grab a lot of vouches. I would say maybe a trusted user thing after about 100+ feedback, but then you get in to scamming if someone scams that has a trusted user title, than you are going to look at osbot admins and say "you gave them trusted member status and they scammed me refund me"

Support it brings some pressure of the mods.

The problem with bot support:

No one knows what will cause the errors except the developers themselves. I feel no one could properly fit the role because they do not have the knowledge.

I have a lot knowledge of java.  I can figure out any error.

Edited by Swift

It would cause others to spam post. (We already have post whores, we don't need anymore)

Woah wait what?

Jk, and I kinda agree with Kati, but at the same time, in the chats, you have no idea how many annoying people come in with questions, and a support rank, someone who's proven they know a lot about this place, can help out, if a new problem occurs, they can redirect it to you.

You can't figure out an error from our obfuscated code. You have no idea what the actual code is, so you cannot figure it out. As I said, no one would fit the roles but the one who wrote the code.

What?  Lol i can deobfuscate it if i want.  I do know what actual code is. Since i've written a full injection bot for 07 a couple months ago with over 220 hooks.