Support rank

LiamBaby

This is usually only used on huge private servers.

Because the moderators are strictly used for cleaning the forums/in game. 

So they added a support rank for people to just help people. So the moderators job was much much more easier.

I think adding this would cause people to act above others. And some would act another way to get the support rank. 

The moderators do a great job already. Balancing out their time helping others and helping the forum itself. We should keep it how it is. 

If you get bigger then maybe we can make the rank. But right now we don't need to separate their jobs.

• Like 2

This is usually only used on huge private servers.

Because the moderators are strictly used for cleaning the forums/in game.

So they added a support rank for people to just help people. So the moderators job was much much more easier.

I think adding this would cause people to act above others. And some would act another way to get the support rank.

The moderators do a great job already. Balancing out their time helping others and helping the forum itself. We should keep it how it is.

If you get bigger then maybe we can make the rank. But right now we don't need to separate their jobs.

This ^

People like myself would go tryhard for it, then if I got it lets say, I'd feel better than you all. Then once you get it, you don't perform as good anymore because you've already achieved what you wanted.

• Like 1