Smaller Donation Ranks

Tony21412341

I think if we were to add donations under 100 dollars people would buy them up immediately and we'd see lots of yellow names everywhere, for that reason I think anything under 100 dollars would remain a PiP with no colored username. If @Maldesto likes the idea then I can't see why not, it is all up to him.

I agree, although they could do one for like $50, or $25 or something, and i think they should have higher than $100 tho, and give features for people who donate.

You can already donate within the user cp.... It isn't a favor if you are just going to bitch and moan and want a "Favor" in return..

Why the hell is "donating" so exploited?

favor in return? A Rank isn't really a favor, though its something they could easily add and would attract more donators..

favor in return? A Rank isn't really a favor, though its something they could easily add and would attract more donators..

I completely understand, I am fed up with this controversy being spoke about in non-progressive ways.

Also I wouldn't usually cite this as the true definition BUT Google says I was correct in my verbiage...

DEFINE FAVOR

Edited by Quester

I think there should be other donation ranks other than just 100$. Maybe you guys could add 5$, 10$, 25$, 50$, 100$, 200$, 300$ and so on, you know what I mean? Just so it doesnt only limit us to 100$ donor, sponsor, etc 

Think about it this way, you guys would have so much more donators because you won't only limit them to donating 100$ tongue.png

i think 25-300 because then there would be to many colors.