Smaller Donation Ranks

Tony21412341

I think there should be other donation ranks other than just 100$. Maybe you guys could add 5$, 10$, 25$, 50$, 100$, 200$, 300$ and so on, you know what I mean? Just so it doesnt only limit us to 100$ donor, sponsor, etc 

Think about it this way, you guys would have so much more donators because you won't only limit them to donating 100$ tongue.png

Make him Mod

Yeah, but you know what point he's trying to make, and I agree with him on that. IF I were to spend $56 on a site like this I'd be hoping for it to be permanent. A 25$ donator (or similar) with a nice PiP is something I'd probably end up paying for.

yup, this is exactly what I was trying to point out :)

my mistake, I corrected like 2 posts later that it was 56$ every 6 months :P

I think there should be other donation ranks other than just 100$. Maybe you guys could add 5$, 10$, 25$, 50$, 100$, 200$, 300$ and so on, you know what I mean? Just so it doesnt only limit us to 100$ donor, sponsor, etc 

Think about it this way, you guys would have so much more donators because you won't only limit them to donating 100$ tongue.png

That is a very good idea support as this will likely draw in more money which they can spend on development :P