Giving away 2.3k RS3 Total Acc

Sky

Stats

RXVaiCE.png

Blackmarks (uh oh)

KlZEJfi.png

uQg6c0m.png

Has a few chaotics left, It was hacked for most of it, lost the tokhaar-kal too :/ Has like CLS/Chaotic Kite, like 75% of the quests done.

Not sure how I'll be deciding how to give it away, just post here if you want it or you have any questions about it or have ideas how I should give it away. Also has a pretty cool name.

~Yuuki Asuna~

edit; I'd like to say this is a gift from me to you of osbot, I can't control it if you resell this account and I by no means have intentions of recovering it. But I'd rather it go to someone who plays actively on RS3 and would use it accordingly. Not as a goldfarmer, or just some account to sell. But It is a giveaway and I would just like it if you would respect it accordingly. But again I can't read the future so saying "Im gonna main this account forever" isin't going to help. Just as being honest saying "yeah im a sell the shit out of this" won't diminish your chances. 

edit2; I'll be giving it the night to gain some notice, and Feburary first is my birthday so I probly won't be around to give it away then. 2/2 maybe the deadline

Edited by Asuna
  • Like 2