Marketplace Titles

Smart

Just a quick suggestion. Maybe to have Marketplace titles that you earn over a period of time if the staff deems you trusted. Not a glow, perhaps a bubble under anything else you might have like Vip or Sponsor.

1. Trusted Middle-Man

2. Trusted Gold Seller

3. Trusted Account Services

Etc, I think it would really positively influence the marketplace and be something cool to work towards achieving

• Like 2

Guest Falixus

Sounds good. 

It's better than the other title options you get when you raise the postcount, always hated that. 

This would screw things up. People would just be going to the ones with these titles, and no one else would give/receive any business besides the titled.

Not necessarily. It just helps guide people to those who are to be trusted. Usually those titled are a bit more expensive and some may go to cheaper, untitled traders. There's always a balance.

"This would screw things up. People would just be going to the ones with these titles, and no one else would give/receive any business besides the titled."

Have you ever heard of capitalism ?

If you open up a new fast food chain, you are going to be the small guy and every other company is going to just monster over you. This doesn't mean it's impossible. You have to offer a competitive edge as to why your service is better or your shop is better etc.

There are far too many scam n quit idiots in the MMORPG marketplace. This new system will prevent this from happening. This will give those who deserve to have business, the business they rightfully own because they are trustworthy and legit.

I've seen far too many bans already and I've only sold a few million GP. These idiots take up the buyers time for scamming, take people like myself's time by stealing buyers, and most of all without this system we enable them to continue on doing so.

The only problem I see with this is, on what qualifications will someone be deemed "trusty". It better not be on post count or time on the forums.

• Like 1