Osbot going downhill.

Alex

Just going to get striaght to the point. When osbot first started laz and maxi said "We want this bot to be lead by it's community, we will take al lyour ideas and suggestions because without you we would make no money" NOW everyone one that makes a post agruing something that happens just gets the thread locked. If you haven't noticed a lot of GOOD members have left because of your actions and you really don't care at all. You simply only care about your money now. Sure new members are joining everyday... leechers who don't buy V.I.P or sponsor. Non trusted, old members. You're driving osbot into the ground. I'm the 188th member to ever join. In the top 100 of still active members out of those 188. I've seen everything. The amount of un logical things that have been done in this past month is not even believable. First example I have is I expose a certain person for being a scammer. My thread was locked, the archived scam thread was deleted, and then I was banned when trying to repost my topic. Second example would be that Alek, a member who has not helped the commuinty in any way that members notice and is not helpful at all in chat or on the actual fourms. I've never seen him post, I've never seen him talk in chat. Smart, the highly active Super mod that was promised Admin did not get it over Alek. Smart was the best super mod hands down. (No offense to others ily) He did everything right, responded to any and every thread he could, and handled every cituation he could. He is the one who deserves admin over ANYONE on osbot. On another note I'm not going to mention any names but there are staff members who really don't deserve them. There are many members that I know feel the same way I do but do not want to cause trouble. Well I'm not trying to cause trouble I'm being completely honest and trying to help the community. Comment with your opinions if you'd like. Thanks for reading.

Edited by alexownsz5
  • Like 6

if osbot is going downhill then why do you still find the time to write a fuckin page about how awful it is everyday?

example number 1

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/24515-what-the-hell-has-osbot-come-to/#entry278974

example number 2

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/23306-sad-to-see-osbot-go-down-this-way/#entry267884

Edited by beezmans

IMO When OSBot 2 comes out it'll stomp.

Notice how @Laz barely posts, but then posts a massive update post? @Laz is working on things meanwhile @Maldesto and the other mods are helping to keep the community in tact as a good amount of them are panicking because mods are resigning.

I don't personally see a breaking point at the moment, but if majority of the mods we have at the moment go, there could be a problem, however they have clearly shown their dedication to OSBot so I wouldn't loose faith.

I'm not a moderator, I'm a Script Manager. I work on the SDN; my job is not to moderate the forums or chat. If you were a scripter, you would understand the value I bring to the scripting community here.

Most of my time is spent in Repositories, SQL Tables, Admin Panels, and back-end stuff, not on the forums. If I am on the forums, chances are I am making posts in the Scripter's Forum or SDN Upload Requests. Respectfully, please do not label me as a moderator.

Notice how @Laz barely posts, but then posts a massive update post? @Laz is working on things meanwhile @Maldesto and the other mods are helping to keep the community in tact as a good amount of them are panicking because mods are resigning.

I don't personally see a breaking point at the moment, but if majority of the mods we have at the moment go, there could be a problem, however they have clearly shown their dedication to OSBot so I wouldn't loose faith.

You don't get the context of this thread. He's not saying that the developers aren't doing anything (With developers I mean Laz and Laz),

he is saying that they currently make alot of mistakes, bad decesions.

Their current staff choices are a bit awkward. I love you Alek, don't get me wrong, but Smart has put alot of time into OSBot, he really

worked for his promotions, he really deserves the Admin position. It's just wrong to promote a NORMAL member instantly to Admin

instead of a loyal moderator that has been working for you for over 5 months. That you know Alek is far from a good reason to promote him over Smart.

That's just dirty.

Also, Maldesto, he is new to the ACP (Admin Control Panel). Why do you promote someone, that has been demoted of the moderator rank twice, without any knowledge of the ACP nor the recent site updates, over someone that has been doing excellent work for 5 months and with full understanding of the ACP.

I'm not sure how the Global Moderators or even Super Moderators think about this, but I would have been demotivated if I was in their position.

The hard work and dedication you put into the site isn't going to be rewarded. They seem to look at the persons, instead of their work, for promotions.

So instead of doing your best, just try to be friends with the admins/devs, you will get your promotion. wink.png

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to attack/bash Alek nor Maldesto. I'm just drawing out the choices the developers had. 

They are playing a really dirty game; friends politics.

Alek is a great guy, OSBot would have been a sinking ship without someone taking care of the SDN.

Maldesto, you are the glue for OSBot at the moment, you are keeping the things together, I'm sorry to say this to you but I'm just

sharing my honest opinion, you are not fit for an administrative role. You can get the things done and you can keep it all together, but only on a temporary basis.

Please learn from your mistakes, and more importantly, stop seeing the power image. Start to work as a team, with your staff team, they

have opinions and thoughts too. You run OSBot together with them, and not with Maldesto, Maldesto and Maldesto.

I'm convinced that you can be a good or even great Administrator, but you seriously have to work on yourself before you can achieve that. 

Edited by Raflesia
  • Like 3

You don't get the context of this thread. He's not saying that the developers aren't doing anything (With developers I mean Laz and Laz), he is saying that they currently make alot of mistakes, bad decesions.

Their current staff choices are a bit awkward. I love you Alek, don't get me wrong, but Smart has put alot of time into OSBot, he really worked for his promotions, he really deserves the Admin position. It's just wrong to promote a NORMAL member instantly to Admin instead of a loyal moderator that has been working for you for over 5 months. That you know Alek is far from a good reason to promote him over Smart. That's just dirty.

Also, Maldesto, he is new to the ACP (Admin Control Panel). Why do you promote someone, that has been demoted of the moderator rank twice, without any knowledge of the ACP nor the recent site updates, over someone that has been doing excellent work for 5 months and with full understanding of the ACP.

I'm not sure how the Global Moderators or even Super Moderators think about this, but I would have been demotivated if I was in their position. The hard work and dedication you put into the site isn't going to be rewarded. They seem to look at the persons, instead of their work, for promotions. So instead of doing your best, just try to be friends with the admins/devs, you will get your promotion. wink.png

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to attack/bash Alek nor Maldesto. I'm just drawing out the choices the developers had. They are playing a really dirty game; friends politics.

Alek is a great guy, OSBot would have been a sinking ship without someone taking care of the SDN.

Maldesto, you are the glue for OSBot at the moment, you are keeping the things together, I'm sorry to say this to you but I'm just sharing my honest opinion, you are not fit for an administrative role. You can get the things done and you can keep it all together, but only on a temporary basis.

Please learn from your mistakes, and more importantly, stop seeing the power image. Start to work as a team, with your staff team, they have opinions and thoughts too. You run OSBot together with them, and not with Maldesto, Maldesto and Maldesto.

I'm convinced that you can be a good or even great Administrator, but you seriously have to work on yourself before you can achieve that. 

To be honest I never actually read what he wrote... :s

Could use a bit of spacing.

Edited by Gilgad
  • Like 1

@Raflesia - I feel bad about whatever happened in regards to Smart and people leaving because of me, however my job needs to get done and I will meet and exceed my job. Thanks for your unbiased review and all the points you brought up were valid.

People aren't leaving because of you.

People are leaving because of the ignorance of their 'Superiors' 

• Like 1

@Raflesia - I feel bad about whatever happened in regards to Smart and people leaving because of me, however my job needs to get done and I will meet and exceed my job. Thanks for your unbiased review and all the points you brought up were valid.

People aren't leaving because of you.

People are leaving because of the ignorance of their 'Superiors' 

So true. You are doing an outstanding job Alek, you are definately fit for the job.

• Like 1

if osbot is going downhill then why do you still find the time to write a fuckin page about how awful it is everyday?

example number 1

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/24515-what-the-hell-has-osbot-come-to/#entry278974

example number 2

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/23306-sad-to-see-osbot-go-down-this-way/#entry267884

bumblebee is dat u?