OSBot 2.0 Updates for 11/9/2013

Laz

Hello community,

I've been working very hard on OSBot 2.0 which will be OSBot's successor. By the end of this weekend, I plan to show off some fully functional scripts running on top of the new OSBot 2.0 platform using its new script event system which allows the bot to perform very smart decisions and behave more like a human.

One of the best improvements available for OSBot 2.0 is its ability to speed up scripts by working in an asynchronous manner. For example, if your bot is chopping down a tree, it will automatically hover the mouse to the next tree, clicking it once the first tree is chopped down. Along with this will be OSBot's ability to type while operating the mouse and doing more human-like behaviors.

Like I've said, I will be showing off a fully functional script soon and the ETA for OSBot 2.0 has been shortened to around the end of December.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Laz and the OSBot Team.

P.S. Expect some reforms regarding the SDN soon!

• Like 7

Along with typing while doing other tasks. It would be awesome if you could move the camera also.

Another suggestion I have is to have some interact methods with precise timings, this would allow you to create some really efficient scripts. With something like blackjacking, you need to interact twice in a short but precise period of time. I suppose changing the mouse speed could help but it's fiddly and it would be better if we could have a parameter for the time to take for that interaction.

• Like 1

You know Laz... I don't know what the f*** is going on regarding modding " a scammer and s*** ", I don't believe that issue belongs in here; however, I do not know anything about anything, but II will say that...

if you cater to me as a customer and live up to your word, I will always be here supporting you.