testing out bot busting.

ershnip

IF YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR BOTTING PREVIOUSLY YOUR IP IS FLAGGED AND YOU ARE MODERATED MORE CLOSELY, THEREFORE MAKING IT POSSIBLE TO BE WITHIN 2-5 HOURS OF BOTTING. YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR IP ADDRESS (this is very simple and be done by watching a short youtube guide) 

if you want a money making bot i suggest the druid killer bot, very legitimate and harder for jagex's bot busting software to bust. (DO NOT FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR IP ADDRESS) 

Explain this, I got a bot busting ban months ago ever since then everytime I sit in a bank, doing NOTHING but talking to people I get 5-10 randoms /Hr if I was to skill or bot on the other hand it would be a random every 30-60 mins tho and its only on the account I got banned on my main is fine randoms never come to him 

#JagexOp?

IF YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR BOTTING PREVIOUSLY YOUR IP IS FLAGGED AND YOU ARE MODERATED MORE CLOSELY, THEREFORE MAKING IT POSSIBLE TO BE WITHIN 2-5 HOURS OF BOTTING. YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR IP ADDRESS (this is very simple and be done by watching a short youtube guide) 

if you want a money making bot i suggest the druid killer bot, very legitimate and harder for jagex's bot busting software to bust. (DO NOT FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR IP ADDRESS) 

I got banned when i botted 60-73 attacks

After the ban I nuked the shit out of my account by training 80-96 str and 75-87 attack. Yet no ban 

I got banned when i botted 60-73 attacks

After the ban I nuked the shit out of my account by training 80-96 str and 75-87 attack. Yet no ban 

Lucky motherfucker

Explain this, I got a bot busting ban months ago ever since then everytime I sit in a bank, doing NOTHING but talking to people I get 5-10 randoms /Hr if I was to skill or bot on the other hand it would be a random every 30-60 mins tho and its only on the account I got banned on my main is fine randoms never come to him 

#JagexOp?

Just depends on the spot. Catherby bank is especially crazy when it comes to the amount of randoms. Seers is pretty bad too.