Personal SDN Scripts

Archon

I don't get what everyone's problem is, Archon has a right to be mad. He made a script and dedicated his time to it, now he wants the agreed payment. It shouldn't be to hard for an admin to calculate the sales since the last payday and send it to him, and if the script isn't showing up find out what the matter is.

My script isn't showing up either, and Raf said that's because they were moving it to premium and had to do a few things. Since yours is already premium idk what the issue could be, but maybe if you changed the price their doing the same thing? No idea but that's my scenerio.

• Like 5

The payment system is really informal, one of the downsides to OSBot. However there are positive and negative aspects to every bot/botting community. The admins are typically easy to reach and most publicly display their Skype information.

He does have a valid point, you're dealing with people's money. Why should the script writer continue to make new scripts or update existing ones if he/she cant trust that they will even get paid.

From the OSBot perspective, they all probably have "real lives" and responsibilities. Payments are very tedious and time consuming. They need to focus on creating a more automated process to relieve themselves of this issue.

Imagine this: 

You just purchased a script off the SDN and expect to receive it within 15 minutes. It doesn't come and you decide to just wait 24 hours. Then you decide to contact an Admin who doesn't respond because he/she has a ton of other tasks to do. A few more days pass by and you think to yourself "Well, looks like I'm not getting the script I purchased."

I understand you don't like getting paid in time at all, but unless you use this as a job(which would be pretty stupid imo, but oh well) it's more or less of a hobby. I understand it's stupid, but just be patient :s

Once again, I wasn't complaining simply asking a question directed towards the staff members.

Fun times, making a post like this then everyone gives their two cents (including me lol).

As you can clearly see the OP is more of a wakeup message for the admins seeming as they haven't replied to his PM's (which I assume he has sent). Do not understand why everyone has to go, ermahgherd another little whiner about not gettin perrdddd, lets hev a gooo at himmm :'(.. lmao..

Fairly sure he was more interested about his script missing.

• Like 1

Archon, please dude STOP IT.

Your being to freaking NICE here!!!

Im getting angry when i read shit like this, fuck all those air filled excuses.

You wanna have a 'real life' ? Good.

You wanted to make OSBOT? GOOD.

The staff chose to run OSBot, i mean this is outrageous. This guy hasnt recieved his pay for over 2 weeks+ now...

You wanna say me that in 2 weeks not even 10 minutes can be granted to this guy who is making it possible with his skills to make botting possible for the masses.

You, Archon should demand this cash. If this was real life and you was a company you would already send in those deptcollectors.

Admins, mods whatever, step your game up and pay the people that takes cares of the bread in your mouth!

I beleive the issue roots from how they set up there payroll, for new scriptwriters being added onto the payroll they have to do so manually and im assuming they take there sweet time in doing this. 

Once my scripts (Insane Ankous and Insane Druids) were released on the SDN I was not paid for over 14 days. Raf has no power over this so all he can do is pass the complaint\inquiry onto Max\Laz\Zach. 

THEY DO PAY YOU! Dont think your getting short changed here, they will sort it out, add you to the payroll and you should begin receiving your payments weekly like the rest of us :)

Keep up the good work archon

• Like 1