Veteran

Occazn

No support, Due to the reason not everyone can just 24/7 on a forum.

4GBhK.png - people who are old members and are also very active deserve this rank

Not quite a wise idea.. Time online is really easy to get even without actually being on comp all the time, so that will lead to a shitload of veterans who are actually new forum users.. + What's so special about being a veteran? 

New forum users? You mean like.. People who joined in august and have 4 months of online time? If they have 4 months of online time, they deserve veteran.

Lol yeah But your saying the person needs to be 24 hour online all the time? Makes no sense. + 4 months of verteran is 2904 hours Id like to see anyone get that.

There are some people with 40+ days online which is almost 1000 hours.........also the time online was implemented in june/july from what i remember Raflesia saying.

No support, Due to the reason not everyone can just 24/7 on a forum.

4GBhK.png - people who are old members and are also very active deserve this rank

Not quite a wise idea.. Time online is really easy to get even without actually being on comp all the time, so that will lead to a shitload of veterans who are actually new forum users.. + What's so special about being a veteran? 

New forum users? You mean like.. People who joined in august and have 4 months of online time? If they have 4 months of online time, they deserve veteran.

Lol yeah But your saying the person needs to be 24 hour online all the time? Makes no sense. + 4 months of verteran is 2904 hours Id like to see anyone get that.

There are some people with 40+ days online which is almost 1000 hours.........also the time online was implemented in june/july from what i remember Raflesia saying.

Yes. The time online wasn't always on OSBot. I remember when it was first implemented. It shouldn't affect anything though.

• 2 months later...