[CONTEST] Insane Druids FREE GIVE AWAY!

5uck

output_LDV9QJ.gif?t=1380656190

Winners:

Funny:

Make sure to tell her during sex that she's way better than her sister/mother ever was. This makes her self-esteem level up and she will greatly appreciate hearing it.

Source: Level 99 love-making

Romantic:

Ok dude heres your romantic :: You buy her a new dress or pick out one of hers from the closet whiles she out white a note (print it in cursive from computer if bad hand writing) make it say something like " Dinners at 6'  be ready by 5'30 - i love you " then you pack a picnic grab some candles or lil tiki torch (not just for romantic helps keeps bugs away) blanket ,your phone for some good music, make sure theirs food she will like and then some strawberrys and sweets for dessert. You can take her out to back yard if you have nice yard or go to park im sure youll know where. if your brave enough write/type her a poem or a love letter and read it or give it to her. ill be impressed if you dont like this idea i think its a lady slayer they love this

Absurd:

Absurd:

Depending on your age, go see a childs movie. I took my girlfriend to go see "Turbo" (it's about a snail that gains super speed after being sucked into a car engine). We had lots of laughs and enjoyed ourselves, despite being the only adults in a theater full of little kids. My girlfriend and I are particularly goofy, so this one suited us.

Thank you all for participating! winners expect your scripts shortly :)

Edited by 5uck
  • Like 2

Most Romantic: I've known my girlfriend for over 3 years now, but we never got to meet a lot , but we're finally going to school together now. I took her iPhone, but she didn't want me to look at anything personal. I didn't go through the things, but I went to her notes and wrote the most sweetest and cute poem and thoughts from my head about how beautiful she is inside and out. At the end of the day, I gave her it and she looked at it and smiled.. She said I'm the most amazing person she's ever had. (:

Most Absurd moment was when she was wearing a dress/skirt and when I touched her butt, I realized that she was wearing a thong and she's like! Don't you ever do that again! People can see it probably!

Most Hilarious moment was when she wanted me to TWERK and I did it like a pro. Now, she wants to do it on me, but it's hella weird.

My absurd romantic idea: Get straight to the point; Dinner, walk on the beach, go home, carress her boobies, suck them dry. Next, finger her so hard, make the weather drizzy rain. Then fill the holes till you both are dry for the rest of your lives. Please try this at home, it is 100% safe guaranteed. 

Moderators, please don't ban me; I lus you all QwPha8E.png

EDIT: During the 9 months period, please refrain from penetrating. After the 9 months perioud, please fill the holes again while the kids are in the other room. Reminder, keep the volume low as bad impression can be created. Enjoy <3 BANG BANG

Edited by OfficialSwaq