[CONTEST] Insane Druids FREE GIVE AWAY!

5uck

you can do lots of things haha.

for example if shes at home and your coming home from work or something.

bring home flowers, her favioute chocolate and just say something corny like, i saw these. and i know you love flowers so me gots you thesee, or something hah, all girls love flowers and chocolate ;)

or take her to a hotel, plan a day, Chicks love it when you do stuff and not them planning it.

or leave a note on her bed with your favorite dress of hers, and say dinners at 6, we are leaving at 5. wear this, it looks amazing on you.

blah blah blah.

theres no way to figure out the most romantic thing, untill you actaully meet the two who are in the relatoinship, for me its simple, i would just love to sit down, watch some cute movie, cuddle alot, and maybe after have a bath with some candles and bubbles, cuddle.. idk, im a girl, im weird, so im sorry if you dont think its cute, i know i would love it if a boy would just go all out on me, like any romantic comedy movie out there.. some flowers and a great night with just the two of you. 

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x124/4rgf4rgf/output_LDV9QJ.gif?t=1380656190

Bring her flowers/chocolates, with a poem or a note telling her how beautiful she is and how much you love and care for her or a breakfast in bed with a note/poem. Spend sometime talking with her and tell her that you have a surprise for her later on. Pick out of special place or restaurant or maybe even a trip of some sort, make it fun by giving her hints and pictures via text message; make it so it isn't even possible for her to guess, but keeping her interested and getting her pumped. After the event, take her home and give her a nice long massage with oil, and love each part of her body, making the entire time about her. Care for her before yourself. After all the fun has ended, give her gift like a teddy bear or something (maybe something that is her favorite color or animal or activity) with a little song if you can sing/brave enough or another note / mix of songs or the lyrics to your favorite song and snuggle with her for the rest of the night. Awaking her with a breakfast in bed the next morning.

output_LDV9QJ.gif?t=1380656190

Look mate, you woo her, you take her out, go ice skating or some shit, tell her you love her, grab her hand, take her shopping and buy her chocolates (unless shes allergic, then buy her flowers or chocolate icecream...wait? Would she be allergic to that too?) take her to the cinema, cuddle her, bring her home, tell her you really enjoyed tonight, invite her in to cuddle and watch a movie (100 first dates or some shit, romantic and funny) light some candles and tell her you're going to kiss her, say surprise just incase and go in for the kill. Twirl that tongue in, then kiss her neck and slowly give her a love bite wink.png then slowly massage her inner thighs, ask her if she is gagging for the D, if she is tell her the D isnt gagging for her but her tongue is, so you stick 2 in the pink and 1 in the stink wink.png Slowly lick her clit and pussy lips, get her to the point of cumming and stick in your big meaty stick into her dripping wet vagina. MAKE SURE SHE CUMS FIRST! Then once the deed is done walk her home, or set up her bed on the floor, talk all night and go to sleep, #round2tomorrow

This post is entering for 

1. Most Absurd
  2. And
  3. Most Hilarious 

I hope you all wish me luck in winning! I will return the favour ;)

Edited by CameraCase

Ok dude heres your romantic :: You buy her a new dress or pick out one of hers from the closet whiles she out white a note (print it in cursive from computer if bad hand writing) make it say something like " Dinners at 6'  be ready by 5'30 - i love you " then you pack a picnic grab some candles or lil tiki torch (not just for romantic helps keeps bugs away) blanket ,your phone for some good music, make sure theirs food she will like and then some strawberrys and sweets for dessert. You can take her out to back yard if you have nice yard or go to park im sure youll know where. if your brave enough write/type her a poem or a love letter and read it or give it to her. ill be impressed if you dont like this idea i think its a lady slayer they love this

Romantic:

I recently did this with my girlfriend (going on 2 years soon). Take her out to a nature reserve/park on a day that's either sunny or lightly raining (my girlfriend and I did the rain, we both love the rain). We sat by the edge of a large pond on a large blanket and had a large tarp I had brought set up above us for shelter from the rain. We just sat there and talked for a couple of hours, watched the rain on the pond, and had some snacks that I brought. We both had a fantastic time, and it wasn't expensive at all. Those are the best dates in my opinion - less about the money, more about the simple time spent together.

Absurd:

Depending on your age, go see a childs movie. I took my girlfriend to go see "Turbo" (it's about a snail that gains super speed after being sucked into a car engine). We had lots of laughs and enjoyed ourselves, despite being the only adults in a theater full of little kids. My girlfriend and I are particularly goofy, so this one suited us.

Hilarious:

ARCADE TIME. I took my girlfriend out to an arcade awhile ago and we had a BLAST. It's funny as hell to play racing/shooting videogames competitively, and try to earn tickets for the stupid, cheap-ass prizes at the rewards counter. We had a blast and cracked up lots.

(Wow, my girlfriend is cool as fuck)

theres no way to figure out the most romantic thing, untill you actaully meet the two who are in the relatoinship, for me its simple, i would just love to sit down, watch some cute movie, cuddle alot, and maybe after have a bath with some candles and bubbles, cuddle.. idk, im a girl, im weird, so im sorry if you dont think its cute, i know i would love it if a boy would just go all out on me, like any romantic comedy movie out there.. some flowers and a great night with just the two of you. 

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x124/4rgf4rgf/output_LDV9QJ.gif?t=1380656190

oh you're a girl

• Like 2

U should  skydive and land with her in the sea where a wooden, and satin sheeted frame lays on the water with i love u ( near the shore ) and let ur friends destroy sum rosespaddles and let them float around the frame, make it a idea of now the world is OUR playground and i know your going to luv it.

If this dont makes me win, ill go to my nigerian friend who has a army of killer monkeys, he will come and r... u with a banana and ill make u say its romantic!

<3

Well since everyone else is spilling their guts....

I've been with my girlfriend for 5 years since 2 days ago. We're both pretty simple people so we don't go out and do too much together but when we do it's always super fun and enjoyable bc of that. She likes the little things like roses and picnics in my bedroom. For our anni, I went to work with balloons and a dozen roses for her to make her smile in front of all her co-workers. After work we came home and I had a picnic blanket setup in my room with sandwhiches made and we just talked and enjoyed each others company. After we enjoyed each others company, we started to watch Hangover pt 2 (not as good as the first) and then proceeded to starting furious foreplay. It was about midnight and I still live with my parents so we had to move from my bed to the floor bc the fuckin bed is so squeaky as she's moaning I want your dick. (sorry if this is too much)

Also if she's a shrimp eater, go to outback steakhouse for dinner and get that bangin ass unlimited shrimp and steak :D

Romantic: Start the night off by bringing her some of her favorite flowers. (for my girlfriend, its pink roses) Something little like this starts the night off perfectly and really tells her that you care. Throughout the night you should always be complimenting her, talking about her sweet smile, pretty face, beautiful eyes, etc etc. Stay flirty the whole time, constantly holding her hand, touching her leg, rubbing her back. Kiss her not only on her lips, but on other places like her cheek, forehead, shoulders, hands and so on.  You can either stay in and do something like watch a movie together or sit outside and watch the stars and the moon, talking about anything that you guys want.  Always should be holding her and letting her know that you really are thinking about her.

Hilarious: To keep out relationship fun, my girlfriend and I are constantly pranking each other. Play little jokes on her like putting clear wrapping under the toilet seat so she pees on herself, prank her with things she doesn't like, possibly something like bugs. Encourage her to play along, pranking you as well. It keeps the relationship fun and exciting and helping to avoid any dull moments.

Absurd: Streak through your neighborhood completely nude as a pair while screaming and shouting.