[CONTEST] Insane Druids FREE GIVE AWAY!

5uck

1. Most Romantic - For the most romantic thing you should do in my eyes, in the course of a week, ask her things some odds she wont clue in too, like what kind of foods she likes ask on different days and wait until an anniversary date of the month than cook her a dinner with flowers possibly? i mean what girl doesnt like that.. Im approaching 2 years myself, my girl loves when i cook her a home cooked meal and when i buy her flowers/write letters just have the lay in bed days were u rub her back or something, i know it sounds lame and all but it benefits you totally also in the long run.. If you actually need help even if i dont win this competition you can msg me and we can talk about stuff lol i can help u guaranteed.

2. Most Absurd - Absurd im not too sure, i mean some people have said some weird things but i mean, if your thinking something sick, you know best, you know how your girlfriend works. Treat her please her than own her.

Most Hilarious - Find something that makes her happy str8, something you and her do, something you think of that she likes. whether it be coffee at the local coffee shop or a walk through the park on a busy day, something funny will happen there and its un-expected! also a great way to meet tons of new people

for the oddest reason i dont even know if i wrote this properly according to what you want.. i didnt have many examples to base off what exactly to cover lol

also.. like on my 1 year with my gf she bought me a sick watch n i dropped like 3bills on her necklace/pendant (ty it was on sale) but she loves it but doesnt even wear it much like my watch i dont wear it much only on nice occasions.. like. items dont mean shit, its the gesture though, this year she mentioned she wants us to have matching pjs.. like ok its 20$ maybe and a cuddle movie day no runescape for me, maybe a coffee at the coffee shop, its simple its fun, its lovely, and at the end of the day no matter who your with, its the moments spent with them that make you love - not love them

Edited by bigjubbs

1) Below, type out YOUR romantic idea! It can be funny, cute, crazy, WHATEVER! SURPRISE ME!

2) Place the following image in your signature

1) First start the day by surprising her at home in the morning with a dozen roses (leave the roses at her door along with a special message, ring the doorbell, run) this can be done before she goes to work/school. While she is at school/work prepare a full course meal for her. After she finishes school/work, bring her to a nice hotel (with a balcony) on the balcony play and sing her a song, preferably on guitar. Then on the balcony, bring the delicious meal you made, (appetizer, main course, dessert), make sure to have a candle in the middle of the table, along with some nice flowers. Once you both finish eating, take her to the Jacuzzi (most hotel rooms are acquitted with them) put some bubble-bath lotion, light a few candles, turn the lights off, and both of you get in. Wash each other while you are both in the Jacuzzi. After you finish, take her to the bed room, and watch a romance(chick-flick) and finish off the night cuddling, or doing something a bit more passionate/intimate(if more intimate/passionate, make sure to put some rose petals on the bed before). In my opinion that is probably one of the most romantic days you can provide for her, and she will love it!

2)In my signature! 

Winners:

Funny:

Make sure to tell her during sex that she's way better than her sister/mother ever was. This makes her self-esteem level up and she will greatly appreciate hearing it.

Source: Level 99 love-making

Romantic:

Ok dude heres your romantic :: You buy her a new dress or pick out one of hers from the closet whiles she out white a note (print it in cursive from computer if bad hand writing) make it say something like " Dinners at 6'  be ready by 5'30 - i love you " then you pack a picnic grab some candles or lil tiki torch (not just for romantic helps keeps bugs away) blanket ,your phone for some good music, make sure theirs food she will like and then some strawberrys and sweets for dessert. You can take her out to back yard if you have nice yard or go to park im sure youll know where. if your brave enough write/type her a poem or a love letter and read it or give it to her. ill be impressed if you dont like this idea i think its a lady slayer they love this

Absurd:

Absurd:

Depending on your age, go see a childs movie. I took my girlfriend to go see "Turbo" (it's about a snail that gains super speed after being sucked into a car engine). We had lots of laughs and enjoyed ourselves, despite being the only adults in a theater full of little kids. My girlfriend and I are particularly goofy, so this one suited us.