[Stable] OSBot 2.7.25

• Developer

Hey,

This release brings all the changes from the previous dev builds to stable.

API CHANGES:
- Deprecated NormalSpells#ENCHANT_CROSSBOW_BOLT and added CROSSBOW_BOLT_ENCHANTMENTS.
- Added support for some new banks.

FIXES:
- Fixed an issue with proxy CLI not working.
- Fixed client patcher CLI being ignored.

WEB WALKER:
- Fixed Hosidis vinery fairy ring.
- Fixed various older links.

BOT MANAGER:
- Reworked the Jagex Account support. 
-- Due to technical limitations you will need to fully login into the account instead of just inputting the 2fa token (We aim to have this resolved soon).
-- When using 2fa apps, all characters under the jagex account will now be able to reuse the login info.
-- Example: if you have 1 Jagex Account with 20 characters: previously you would only need to fill in 20 2fa tokens. Now you need to fully login into the Jagex Account 1 time.

-- This is currently only tested on windows, but other platforms might work.

MISC:
- Fixed an issue caused by last game release.
- Added (very basic) Jagex Account support to stealth without having to use the patcher.
- Fixed a couple small random crashes.
- Minor bug fixes.

- The OSBot Team

• Like 2
  • Heart 2

Running win 11 and selecting the "Launch stealth with Jagex Account" launches a new Jagex Launcher window different from the one I have installed already, I put in my details including verification code from email and then some magic happens and an OSBot themed character selector comes up, I select the character I want to play and click the continue button (I can't remember if it's "Ok" or "Play") and then nothing happens.

I tried this maybe 3-4 times with same result, even in task manager I ended all instances of Jagex Luancher on the 3rd time to see if that would make a difference but it didn't. Is this perhaps a VIP only thing and that's why it's not working? Just usually the error would come stating the fact before all the processes initiated if that was the case.