Any LMS free scripts? or anyone interested in a trial run of mine?

Strange

Just finished a quick LMS script. So far it works best whenever someone is running a bot frm at certain hours, as it will usually get 3-5 kills per game when they are running their farm.

otherwise it will get 1-2 kills typically whenever actual players are online playing. 

Currently it switches prayers (excluding prot mage, which i am going to add tomorrow or the next day), as well as switches gear accordingly based on what the enemy is praying and where they are located, ect. I do need to add mage support as well for attacking, rather than just range and melee.

It loots chests and switches armour/weapons and drops unused loot, as well as will walk towards the safe zone when not fighting.

The script obviously isnt 100% perfect as I wrote it very quickly, however I was able to get 100 points in ~4 hrs or so of run time.

If there is a large interest in this script i will release free trials to everyone, as well as improve the script.

Rarely does anyone ask me if i am a bot, which when i first began writing it, pple would ask somewhat often as bots are quite easy to find in this minigame.

• Boge 1

16 hours ago, Maldesto said:

I'm interested, but most people won 't accept something over discord to download from someone with 9 posts. IF you post here open source, or apply to be a scripter on OSBot, we can review the code for you and get you on the SDN.

Yeah that would be cool, how long does it take to get on the SDN? Im working on some other projects rn, so if it takes long ill just release open source. They are pretty basic anyway 

16 hours ago, Maldesto said:

I'm interested, but most people won 't accept something over discord to download from someone with 9 posts. IF you post here open source, or apply to be a scripter on OSBot, we can review the code for you and get you on the SDN.

What is the best method of sending the code? i tried over a message with script tags, but I should have known it would be too large to send over messenger lol

On 2/21/2024 at 8:31 AM, Strange said:

Just finished a quick LMS script. So far it works best whenever someone is running a bot frm at certain hours, as it will usually get 3-5 kills per game when they are running their farm.

otherwise it will get 1-2 kills typically whenever actual players are online playing. 

Currently it switches prayers (excluding prot mage, which i am going to add tomorrow or the next day), as well as switches gear accordingly based on what the enemy is praying and where they are located, ect. I do need to add mage support as well for attacking, rather than just range and melee.

It loots chests and switches armour/weapons and drops unused loot, as well as will walk towards the safe zone when not fighting.

The script obviously isnt 100% perfect as I wrote it very quickly, however I was able to get 100 points in ~4 hrs or so of run time.

If there is a large interest in this script i will release free trials to everyone, as well as improve the script.

Rarely does anyone ask me if i am a bot, which when i first began writing it, pple would ask somewhat often as bots are quite easy to find in this minigame.

if you get on the sdn i will happily try it

On 2/22/2024 at 5:47 PM, jojo2298 said:

if you get on the sdn i will happily try it

Still awaiting a response from Maldesto, however hopefully I am able to geton the SDN soon. I have a complete Easy and beginner clue solver as well. Works flawlessly, and buys items from ge if needed as well. The only thing that could be added is stash spot support. However if a lot of people use the script I willadd support for stash spots next.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Projectborn said:

Hey Strange . Any updates bro ?

Still waiting to hear back from Maldesto about getting me on the SDN, or even approved as a scripted. I've done everything he has requested of me so far. Idk how long this process normally takes, but I cant get a response form him in eithe rmy messages or when I posted to the thread about getting approved. So honestly, not a clue when this will happen. However if you would like a trial via download, let me know.

• 4 weeks later...